Author Topic: Why Are My Crocs Constantly Being Crated?  (Read 2081 times)

Big Snake

Why Are My Crocs Constantly Being Crated?
« on: January 04, 2006, 12:10:11 AM »
They are constantly filthy and the keeper keeps putting them in crates, even tho there are no holes in the fence or guests wandering around in there. What gives?

Offline Penguino

• Game Warden
  • E Spheniscidae, Spheniscidae
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 03:43:35 AM »
I'm not quite sure - but a known bug might cause animals to teleport out or the guests to teleport in, especially while reloading a saved game.

Offline Blacktiger19

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 06:18:23 PM »
Okay sometimes there is a guest in there you just cant see it and or they ar estuck by the fence. My advice (you may not like it) tear down your fence real fast (put your crocs in crate one more time it wont kill ya lol) and then make sure that there are no guests graphicly stuck. Once done with that just rebuild the fence :happy

Offline Penguino

• Game Warden
  • E Spheniscidae, Spheniscidae
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 01:57:04 AM »
As for the crocs being dirty, try putting in some deep water (I'm not sure whether it matters, but I always use deep water with swimming animals) and they will bathe themselves.

Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 10:59:57 PM »
You could try a different fence, particularly a fence that doesn't have rounded curves.

I OFTEN have this problem where my carnivores get crated because people think they are being chased by them, and it seems to happen more with the curved fences.

Offline Animalman

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 06:11:41 PM »
Fire all your zookeepers then get new ones

Offline Chesterzoo_#1fan

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 06:23:07 AM »
something like that happened to me. I had a huge safari exhibit (elephants, giraffe, gazelle, zebra, rhino...etc) with the vehicle tour and an elevated path. Slowly all of my animals got crated, and then i found about 30 guests in the exhibit!

Offline banmenowBK

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 07:35:20 AM »
Penguino is right putting in deep water helps, you may also try asigning one zookeeper only to that exhibit. As for the guest put fencing a space back to keep guest from falling in.