Author Topic: Feeding My Excess To The Lions  (Read 1531 times)

Big Snake

Feeding My Excess To The Lions
« on: January 05, 2006, 10:14:33 PM »
Is it bad to take your extra animals and feed them to the carnivores? I dont get any cash when i set em free or put them up for adoption, but i can sell their carcasses for a cool $850. Plus it'll probably be entertaining. My question is, will this affect my zoo in a negative way at all?

(if anything it should INCREASE attendance... cage match! sunday sunday sunday! 400lb lion vs two snarling gemsboks! FIGHT TO THE FINISH! ding ding ding!)

Big Snake

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 10:19:58 PM »
Why do carnivores attack and kill eachother anyway? In the game that is, i don't want no "It's the circle of life young kimba" Is it a male dominance thing or are they just hungry or what?

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 10:36:39 PM »
Sorry, Big Snake, but it IS the 'circle of life' thing. They attack because they are carnivores, and the gemsbok and gazelles ARE carrion (to the lions).
And, contrary to your amusing thoughts (quite witty) actually guests get EXTREMELY upset when they see an animal die, especially if it gets killed. Your fame rating will drop half a star!

Maybe you should go read the 'Chicken' topic here. I can tell by your wit you would enjoy that one!  :lol

Hope to see you in Introductions!

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 11:07:15 PM »
as there is absolutely no point in this closed.