Author Topic: How To Get More Babies  (Read 5610 times)

Offline PurpleHippo

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
How To Get More Babies
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2006, 05:28:56 PM »
Ok, it doesn't really matter which animal you try this with(maybe). I'm not exactly sure. I'm also pretty sure on the fact that it doesn't have to be a puny exhibit that you place them in. It just has to be some other exhibit. You just have to pause the game right exactly when the baby/babies are born and move the mommy. If anyone can prove any of my theories wrong, then sorry for my mistake :><, but I'm pretty sure on this. But not exactly. Aah, I'm starting to confuse myself.

Offline wolfclan4515

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
How To Get More Babies
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2006, 12:45:37 PM »
This does work!  I did it with my polar bears and got 3 babies!  I couldn't get it to work with my lions or bison though cause they have their babies so fast.

Offline Zephyr

• Pooper Scooper
How To Get More Babies
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2006, 07:14:41 AM »
I'm having trouble with it because right after the Moms give birth their activity screen says getting up. :huh

Offline PurpleHippo

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
How To Get More Babies
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2006, 10:01:53 AM »
Well, you just have to pause it right when the babies are born, and if you're lucky, you can get some more by moving the mom to a different exhibit. And, like I said before, every time i had a mom give birth to 2 babies it was impossible to make her give birth again, so you just have to play around with it.

Offline Zephyr

• Pooper Scooper
How To Get More Babies
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2006, 06:32:48 PM »
I was playing this afternoon and got it to work. I had a wolf give birth to 3 pups :w00t yeah!

Offline gomezhannah

• Pooper Scooper
How To Get More Babies
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2006, 02:34:32 AM »
There is way how to get more than 2 litters from one pair, at least for bengal tigers. :w00t  When you see "bengal tiger XY is going to die" or something like that, just crate them, wait for a few seconds and uncrate them! After that they status will change to something else, they will go eat and drink and mate and so on... I had 4 litters (8 babies) from my old pair of bengals! I found it quite interesting and, unfortunately, hard to manage with more than 2-3 pairs Moms (and dads, of course) wanted to die about 4times during the time of pregnancy :( , but crating fortunately didnt affect mom and her babies.

Offline Crookshankz227

• Game Warden
How To Get More Babies
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2006, 06:20:11 AM »
I will try that, but isn't it hard to catch them exactly when they're dieing ?

Offline Tigeress_10

• ZA's craziest tigeress
  • Raptor Pack
  • Game Warden
How To Get More Babies
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2006, 06:55:29 AM »
Small warning--crating when the pregnancy is in the red, or the animal's staus is 'going to give birth' or 'giving birth' will get rid of the baby.

Offline Zoo

• Game Warden
How To Get More Babies
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2006, 02:42:05 PM »
I tried some of your guys tips and they didn't work.... :sad

Offline gomezhannah

• Pooper Scooper
How To Get More Babies
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2006, 01:16:07 AM »
Crookshankz227: not as hard as you think :) they lay down and in the status bord is "going to die" for at least 30 seconds! It is lot of time to crate them, just look at them carefully :)

koala king

How To Get More Babies
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2006, 06:36:21 AM »
I tried it with a moose, it gave birth to one baby in an exhibit but when I moved her she said "going to give birth" for about 10 minutes. And her pregnancy bar was always on red, but she never gave birth.

Offline Animalman

• Pooper Scooper
How To Get More Babies
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2006, 05:51:55 PM »
That was probally just a glitch, maybe she had the baby and you didn't notice?