Author Topic: Any Tips?  (Read 1287 times)

Turt Turtle3

Any Tips?
« on: July 15, 2005, 05:58:24 PM »
Ok thats it, if anyone has any tips for newcomers like me,
feel free to post here. im open to all ideas and will try them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help!!   :w00t

Offline Ramin_Raptor

• Zookeeper
    • http://
Any Tips?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 09:28:38 AM »
This is just somen i do, but make a ditch where the people are going to see the exhibt ( on the animals side) and then right beside the wall place anotrer line of fencing so u can smooth one side with out smothing the other. The animals this way wont get stuck in the ditch and where guests view u can have any type of fence u want.  :D  Also when i first got the game i didn't put gates i just placed a bench in each exhbit and placed a zookeeper or two in just don't place staff centers because the zookeepers then want to get to the staff centre but can't

Barnowl

Any Tips?
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 09:07:38 AM »
This can help if you don't have a lot of money and you want to build 2 exhibits. make a double size exhibit and then insted of divding the exibit into 2 with fencing make a high hill or cliff at the smallest size setting where you want to divide the exhibit. Tada you have 2 exibits in 1 fence saving money all you need to do is put 2 gates. Hope it helps. :D