Author Topic: What Animals Need?  (Read 1326 times)

GreenGal

What Animals Need?
« on: July 19, 2005, 07:21:09 PM »
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there somewhere where you can go and see what animals need in their exhibits? (other than zookeepers recommendations).  For example, how do you know what animals like deep water and what ones like shallow, or which ones like elevation?

Also, is there a post somewhere about how to inrease zoo fame? Or could someone give me some tips? I haven't been able to get above 3 stars :(

Thanks,
Kelly

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
What Animals Need?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 08:18:03 PM »
In the area in the bottom left corner there is a button that has a few stars on it. Click that and it shows you what you need to increase fame by showing you how good each thing is. Also, you can check if an animal wants water by seeing if its possible to place the animal in water. If you can, then the animal likes water, if you cant, then they dont. Animals dont really care about elevation as far as I can tell but  it can help make cool exhibits. I guess thats it. If you need more you can PM me... :)

Offline Zoo Tycooner

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
What Animals Need?
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 06:49:08 PM »
What's up, penguinman, that really helps, thanks! :w00t

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
What Animals Need?
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 07:08:31 AM »
No problem :)

Offline Ramin_Raptor

• Zookeeper
    • http://
What Animals Need?
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2005, 08:49:05 AM »
For elevation i alwas give ibex, snow leoperd and any other animal who likes heights. I think if u have it like that they're happier because its more like their natural environment.

Just my oppinon   :)