Author Topic: How Do You Get Challenges?  (Read 1306 times)

Offline dj_une

• Pooper Scooper
How Do You Get Challenges?
« on: August 05, 2005, 07:25:30 AM »
Not sure this is the right spot, but I'll give it a try.. I've been playing ZT2 for a week now or so, but still haven't found out how to get challenges.. (of any kind)  :blush  So how? Should they appear on the challenge list when you play in challenge mode?

If so, then it's my game that aren't working properly. Have had a bunch of other problems with it so that wouldn't surprise me.. First I buy a damaged game so I had to get a new one from the store, then the new one have a bunch of problems (I've only managed to do two scenarios succesfully, all the others just continue even though I have completed the goals)  :rolleyes  And yes, I have tried re-installing it a bunch of times and I have downloaded the patch. Gratefull for any help :)

Offline Cheyenne

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 12:29:01 AM »
As you play the challenge games and build up your zoo it will give you challenges, either photo or whatever the other kind is called, sometimes depending on what animals you have, like for the photo challenge where you have to take a picture of an ibex resting in a stable a jaguar swimming and a moose rubbing against the balsam tree(or whatever it's called... I have a horrible memory) I believe you atleast have to have one of those species, maybe two. For the non-photo challenges I've gotten one always at the beginning that says to raise $1500 in donations within thirty days. So all I can think of is to build up your zoo and wait.

Were you using the Musk Ox, Black Leopard, or Asian Elephant in your scenario? Because they don't count in scenarios, found that out with that "World's Biomes" scenario.

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 12:41:17 AM »
Originally posted by Cheyenne@Aug 7 2005, 08:29 AM

Were you using the Musk Ox, Black Leopard, or Asian Elephant in your scenario? Because they don't count in scenarios, found that out with that "World's Biomes" scenario.
if you have installed the update they do now count towards it

Downloaded animals and objects now qualify towards winning scenarios and challenges.

from the info on the update

Offline dj_une

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 03:55:27 AM »
Ok, then I know it's my game that don't work (again..). I've played a five stars zoo for over two years (game time) and haven't got a single challenge..  :><  As for the scenarios, same thing.. I've tried them up to 5 different times in 5 different ways and still no success.. I'll just go back to the store again then..  :P  Thanks for the answers!