Author Topic: Need help with getting zoo fame. Please post strategies you use to increase fame.  (Read 1755 times)

Offline 811aihsan

• Pooper Scooper
I'm awful at getting high zoo fame. Please post how you get high fame.

Offline Packraptor

• Zookeeper
  • Don't make me go Jurassic on your butt!
Try adopting more animals, or get a higher variety of animals. Guests like to be entertained, put some kiosks or transportation for them. If you have MM, make a show, that really gets guests hyped up. Also, try releasing a few animals to the wild, that gives you fame points that never go away.

Offline 811aihsan

• Pooper Scooper
thanks for the tips. I'll try that.

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
Also, my method is to adopt slowly and to train slowly. If you add all of the popular animals right away, there is no reason for your guests to keep coming back for more. If you start off with a few animals and then limit yourself to adding animals over a slower amount of time, like, not putting in 8 new species in the first few months, you not only keep your funds out of the red, but also get to prolong how long your zoo lasts, conserve space for animals later, and keep people coming to your zoo. Same with shows. If you train all the best tricks right away, people will become bored faster with the tricks then if you train slowly, and change the shows up a bit.

Offline african_elephant_2006

• Zookeeper
  • Remember the elephants. Forget ivory!
Try making the animal's exhibits more realistic-looking. What I mean is try to make an animal's area look like it's actuall habitat. Let's take a gazelle for example. They live in the savanah, so lots of grasses and fewer trees helps to have a more realistic feel.

Also, try to get some rare or endangered species. Those are the most popular animals, so lots of guests and donations will roll in soon.(Besides, it's good for conservation purposes!)

If you have MM2, building shows also helps, but try some new animals. Start by adopting a less popular show animal, like a beluga, and gradually work your way to a more poular animal, like an orca.

Entertaing guests is a biggie here. Guests like happy animals, so when the animals are happy, the people are happy. For kids, build a playground for them. Most people like animal kiosks and places to rest, so have plenty of those. Tour guides are a great way to entertain those bored guests. JEEP tours are the best way to go.

I really hope these help you, dude!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Offline shecrock

• Zookeeper
If you put gift carts in area's where you need more people flow that helps,and  african_elephant_2006  is wright about endangered species helping.Allso make sure paths arent to small your people dont like to be packed.

Offline Hyena Girl

• Zookeeper
  • If anyone dares badmouth hyenas....
    • Cottomn's Petz Plaza (I am known as cottonbunny)
If you start a challenge game, you don't have that many species of animals. So sculpt an impressive savannah exhibit with rivers and waterfalls, and adopt plenty of Tommies (Thomson's Gazelle). Build a food court and place a kangaroo bouncy ride. Also, release some Tommies into the wild.

Offline 811aihsan

• Pooper Scooper
Thanks for the tips everyone, it's really helping!