Author Topic: Wolfclans Es Zoos  (Read 11858 times)

Offline wolfclan4515

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« on: April 17, 2006, 06:39:47 PM »
I wish I could post these more often than I do.   This is the first ES zoo I have built this year.  

Here are a couple of sneak peaks of this zoo.  It's the best I have built so far in my opinion.

Orangutan baby
Asian Elephant. This is a mixture of rainforest and scrub.  Since I bought ES the elephants don't tolerate rainforest anymore.  It looks cool this way anyways.
Lions
Orangutan exhibet

Edit:  oops.  I posted the same pic twice.  I'll go fix that.

Offline mintralcat

• Senior Zookeeper
    • http://
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 06:44:56 PM »
thats a nice zoo , you are right about the elephants they do look nice with the rainforest

koala king

Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 08:23:56 PM »
Glad you found an interest in zoo building, wolfclan! This zoo looks really good so far, from my standards.

Offline Hughesy

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Pretty kitty
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 01:09:48 AM »
Is that the asian lion your using and nie pics so far :wtg

koala king

Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 06:23:39 AM »
Good pics, no one has ever shown an orangoutan baby! I think the lion is a lion varient.

Offline Copito

• Zookeeper
    • http://s15.invisionfree.com/ZT2_Spanish_Dev/index.php?
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 09:00:53 AM »
I love your mixed biome exibit wolfclan4515, great work!!

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Cool Cat
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 09:10:24 AM »
Great pics, Wolfclan. And well done for finding the time to build. Its so hard for us moderators........ :hehe

Looking forward to seeing more pics soon. :wtg

Offline Seraphii

• Signed, sealed, delivered
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 09:22:10 AM »
YES,YES,YES :w00t
awesome
i was so sad that you closed up your diares
But then i see this
*does a happy dance
really nice pics, i love the asianelephant exhibit!!
i never thought to mix scrub with rainforest

Offline wolfclan4515

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 02:51:37 PM »
Thank you for all the nice comments.  I am really surprised that there hasn't been an orangutan baby.  And the lion is a varient skin.  It looks fabulous.  Lets start our tour with the rainforest.  

The Asian Rainforest section

"When you enter our zoos parking lot you will see a large entrance to this zoo.  The zoo is closed off to the public, and only faithful members of Zoo Admin can view the secrets behind our walls.  The path leading into the zoo is surrounded by tall rainforest trees and tall green grasses.  

To the left is the second half of the Asian adventure section but for now we will go right, into the lush green forests of southeast Asia.  Javan Rhinos are the residents of the first exhibet you pass.  These critically endangered animals have never had a baby in captivity, and although our pair is very happy and healthy, there still are no promising signs of a baby.  Our zoo features a jeep tour that winds through the asian and african sections of the zoo.  The path in the rhino exhibet goes right by a jungle pool!

Across from the Javan rhinos are the orangutans.  This family consists of a particularly large but gentle male, two females, and an adorable baby boy.

If you continue down the jeep tour path you will enter the exoticBengal Tiger Exhibet.  This exhibet holds a male orange tiger, female white tiger, and two adorable orange cubs.  One is a male and one is a female, both destined for the Hu Indu reserve in India.  

The last exhibet in the asian rainforest adventure section is the gigantic asian elephants.  There is only one pair in here.  Our female is 12 months pregnant!

Offline Seraphii

• Signed, sealed, delivered
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 02:55:49 PM »
Amazing work!!!
i love the pathway and bengal tiger exhibit!!!
keep up the aesome work!!

Offline Zoo

• Game Warden
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 02:58:37 PM »
Great job on the exhibits Wolfclan, especially the Javan rhinoceros and Asian elephant, you always take good pictures you know that? :D

koala king

Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 08:52:49 PM »
Wow! Maybe if your javan rhinos have a baby you could post a pic of it, also a first!

Offline wolfclan4515

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2006, 03:40:16 PM »
Thanks for the kind comments :blush  :D Here is the ....

African section!

An elevated pathway towers over the asian elephant exhibet.  If you walk across this you will come to the african elephant exhibet. Why would I have two elephant exhibets next to eachother?  This allows viewers to see the differences between asian and african elephants in their natural habitats.    Following the road throughout the elephant exhibets you will enter the african wild dog exhibet.  Most of the dogs are brown, but one adult is lighter along with her two pups.  
  Across from the elephants and wild dogs is a huge african herbivore exhibet.  There are three giraffe, nine sable antelope, a dozen gazelle, two black rhinos, and six zebra.  There is plenty of room for grazing to keep the grasses from being devoured completely and being turned into a desert.
  The next, and last, savannah exhibet belongs to the lions.  The pride in this exhibet is very large.  There are two males that run the pride together, five females, and their ten cubs.  Eight of these ten cubs will be shipped to Africa when they are 6 months old so that they can begin the long, hard training for the release back into the wild.  
  Now the tour will bring us into the swampy wetlands of Africa.  The first exhibet holds  hippos and flamingos both wonderful attractions to the zoo.  flamingos
  Next up are the terrifying nile crocodiles, huge animals frm Africa.  These animals in the zoo are actually quite harmless.  "Oh NO!!  Nile Crocodile 3 is chasing down the tour jeep, everyone run around in circles with your hands above your head!" :lol This old girl is blocking the path.

The last exhibet concludes our African section, and the jeep tour.  The scimitar horned oryx and camels make lovely companions.

Offline kingkong10

• Zookeeper
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2006, 04:20:48 PM »
:w00t Wow :w00t . Awesome zoo. This may be you're first zoo, but they are way better than mine! Please keep posting!

Offline Cuddly Panda

• Scientist
  • Boss of Cuddly Panda Films
    • Cuddly Panda Films - See my movies!
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2006, 04:39:43 PM »
I see you found something else to do besides your diary......

Offline alloy61

• Doctor Who nut
  • Copa Cabana
  • Scientist
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 11:08:43 PM »
Cool! I never knew you could run the jeep path through water!
I like your croc exhibit!

Offline lamna

• Senior Zookeeper
    • http://
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2006, 02:17:12 AM »
Those are great exhibits, will you be starting you diary again soon seen as you have put ZT2 back on you computer.

Offline zoohio

• Speedy--Master of Water Effects!
  • Copa Cabana
  • Game Warden
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2006, 03:33:49 AM »
Excellent Wolfclan! I like the idea of the Jungle Pool placed in the exhibit.

Offline wolfclan4515

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2006, 01:05:53 PM »
Thank you everyone!  BTW this is not my first zoo.  My old topic was deleted because I didn't update in so long.  Cuddly Panda,  I am still working on a new idea instead of the diaries.  lamna, there will be no more diaries from me...

I only need to finish the North American section and then I will update again but the game is running sooo SLOW!! :angry

Offline rexy_rox1000

• Pooper Scooper
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2006, 02:32:57 PM »
wow! these are really good pictures. hope there are more soon  :wtg

koala king

Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2006, 05:57:02 PM »
In the preveiw for ES they had a pic of a jeep in the water. Great  job on this zoo! Your zoo building skills are not rusty! :lol

Offline wolfclan4515

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2006, 02:53:45 PM »
:D Thank you once again

Now today before we continue our tour onto the Americas section lets quick hear some interesting news from the asian rainforest section.  Wow!  Our asian elephant had a beautiful baby girl!

Offline wolfclan4515

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2006, 02:56:41 PM »
And our female javan rhino had a cute little baby boy.  The first to be born in captivity!!  Unfortunately, his father was VERY old, and died, but his mother is still has a few years left in her.  When he is an adult we plan on getting another female to see if we can get another rare baby.

Offline Hughesy

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Pretty kitty
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2006, 02:58:07 PM »
:crying  :crying Ah the poor rhino has no dad.On a nicer note nice pics :wtg

Offline wolfclan4515

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
Wolfclans Es Zoos
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2006, 02:58:12 PM »
But now the tour has to continue.  We pass the scimitar horned oryx and camels and continue down a lovely path into the North American section.