Author Topic: kiwah's ZT 2 Zoos  (Read 58314 times)

Offline Hughesy

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Pretty kitty
Kiwah's Yafi Zoo
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2006, 06:00:27 AM »
:w00t Will you be showing pics of it first :w00t

koala king

Kiwah's Yafi Zoo
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2006, 07:18:25 AM »
Great! Can't wait! I can get it, because it doesn't need ES!

Offline kiwah

• Senior Zookeeper
Kiwah's Yafi Zoo
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2006, 01:34:11 PM »
I will be showing pics of it, but probably in a different topic. I had you in mind when I made it Koala King. I figured that it wasn't quite fair that you couldn't get the yafi.

The zoo is all of the savannah animals that aren't ES. Oh wait a sec koala king, I have one ES thing. An elevated path. I might be able toget rid of it, but it is a big part of the zoo. I am so sorry! The next download I make will have no ES stuff. Promise!

koala king

Kiwah's Yafi Zoo
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2006, 01:54:28 PM »
Ok! Can't wait!

Offline kiwah

• Senior Zookeeper
Savannah Zoo
« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2006, 05:56:19 AM »
I recently put up a download called Savannah Zoo. It should be available soon. It doesn't need ES and it includes the following animals

Rhino
Elephant
Ostrich
Lion
Cheetah
Girraffe
Zebra
and Thompsons gazelle.

I purposely used no ES items or downloads so everyone can get it, even if you use a mac.:)

I will try and get pictures. I don't know if I can though.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 05:58:20 AM by kiwah »

Offline Monkey_06

• Zookeeper
    • http://
Savannah Zoo
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2006, 06:18:22 AM »
Nice! Cant Wait!

Offline alloy61

• Doctor Who nut
  • Copa Cabana
  • Scientist
Savannah Zoo
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2006, 06:38:50 AM »
Can we upload downloads again now? I thought any uploaded files were automatically deleted until further notice from RND...

I hope you can get some pictures of the rhinos!

Offline kiwah

• Senior Zookeeper
Savannah Zoo
« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2006, 06:53:31 AM »
You can upload downloads again. I will try and get pics of the rhinos. The ostriches and girraffes share an exhibit, and the elephants and rhinos share one. If I get a picture of a rhino it might also have an elephant. I got good cheetah pictures I will try and post ASAP though.

Offline kiwah

• Senior Zookeeper
Savannah Zoo
« Reply #108 on: May 14, 2006, 04:37:21 AM »
Pictures!

Here is a picture af a male lion, who I expect is the leader of the pride, running around, taking a day off.:smile:

More pictures coming soon. Very soon.

Offline kiwah

• Senior Zookeeper
Savannah Zoo
« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2006, 04:40:23 AM »
A female lion, she must have gotten bad whiplash!:)

Sorry about the black on the bottom of the pictures. It isn't cutting off any of the actual picture.

Offline kiwah

• Senior Zookeeper
Savannah Zoo
« Reply #110 on: May 14, 2006, 05:20:46 AM »

It's a baby. Awwwww.

Offline kiwah

• Senior Zookeeper
Seaside Reserve
« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2006, 04:01:54 PM »
Day 1

I arrived at my destination. After a long journey I was finally there. I entered the reserve and looked to down. What I saw was water. There was water everywhere. Aftyer a chat with a zookeeper that worked there, I soon learned that the only current animals were four moose. One of which ( whose name I had been told was July ) was going to deliver a baby soon. I hopped into the boat and started along the river. Near the back of the reserve were beautiful lakes. I marveled at the beauty of it all. I had never seen anything like it. My mission was to make this empty place a thriving reserve. We had only earned $10,000 so far, so our choice of animals was limited. I knew of an organazation called zoo admin. I had a feeling the members might like to help choose animals.

July:
Water:
Map:http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/jenpenpenny/Zoo%20Tycoon%202/Future%20falls/ScreenShot033.jpg

I need one animal that is $10,000 or less. Whoever posts it first is the person who will be given credit for the animal. Whatever animal they choose is the animal that will be used.
P.S. That map took a while to make!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 11:40:07 AM by csleesburg »

Offline world

• Zookeeper
Seaside Reserve
« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2006, 04:04:50 PM »
how much is a W.rhino?if theyre less than 10k,i pic them!

Offline HAL9000

• Zookeeper
Seaside Reserve
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2006, 04:05:25 PM »
Peacock, I love the idea of canals.:specool:

Offline Pandawarrior

• Zookeeper
Seaside Reserve
« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2006, 04:05:41 PM »
Thompson gazzelle

Offline kiwah

• Senior Zookeeper
Seaside Reserve
« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2006, 04:12:01 PM »
Ok. Stop. I am changing a few things around. I am talking three at a time, the price doesn't matter. Thanks hal9000 when I post day two I will take three more. I can't do any more tonight sp you will have to wait till tomorrow for updates. Sorry!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 05:35:44 PM by kiwah »

Offline Red Panda Twins

• Senior Zookeeper
Seaside Reserve
« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2006, 07:36:23 PM »
Amazing pictures!!  Can't wait for more!!

Offline Howling Shadow Wolf

• Snow Tigers
  • Zookeeper
Seaside Reserve
« Reply #117 on: July 20, 2006, 10:14:21 PM »
Gray Wolves!:happy:

plz and thx!

CAn request more than 1 animal?

Offline kiwah

• Senior Zookeeper
Seaside Reserve
« Reply #118 on: July 21, 2006, 06:35:24 AM »
Day 2

Today we recieved a white rhinocerous, Kim, and to keep him company, Tracy. Kim had a past. He used to be a circus rhino, living life ine a chain, being whipped and ridden around a sweaty arena. When Kim became sick, the circus no longer wanted him, so they brought him here. We soon cured him, and now he is good as new. I managed to get a snapshot of him. As you can see, he is much happier here.
Kim:

Week 2

I was woken up in the middle of the night with a call saying that there was an emergency. I drove down the block to see a injured peacock in the middle of the road. I rushed him to the reserve and took a look at his wing. it looked horrible. I wrapped it up and slept in the exhibit with him for a week. On friday I took off his bandages. By Sunday, I was shocked to see that his wing was better. As soon as he realized this he flew up into a tree, and took a well deserved nap. We got Chile a companion as he slept, and the two peafowls became fast friends.
Chile:

Week 3, Monday

A zoo that was closing down had 4 thompson's gazzelles that no one wanted. I took in the four gazelles, and named them Sky, Mac, Thomas, and Denice. Denice seemed to enjoy it here alot, and began to run around at once. Once she stopped I gave her a pat on the head and told her to get some rest.
Denice:

I need two more. I will count the gray wolf but next time on;y request an animal when I say I am open. Now I am open.

Offline Snowstalker

• Scientist
    • http://zoo.ogresnet.com
Seaside Reserve
« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2006, 06:40:43 AM »
How about jaguars?

Offline kiwah

• Senior Zookeeper
Seaside Reserve
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2006, 06:58:27 AM »
Quote from: Snowstalker
How about jaguars?

sure

Week 3, Tuesday

A nearby village had been complaining about wolves stealing all of the deer. they finally trapped two and had them in a pne. BY the time I arrived there were sticks and stones everywhere. There were even some spears. The villagers called it self defense, I called it cruel. I tried to tell the villagers to stop but they wouldn't so in the end I had to jump in the pen and show them they were harmless. I knew that the villagers would start throwing sticks again, so I took the wolves, Marko and Delilah, to the reserve. Marko was worse off than Delilah. Here he is in his new home washing up.
Marko:

ON the day I brought the wolves to the reserve July had her babies. She had twins, a boy and a girl, which I named Sun and Miles.
The twins:
Still open for one more.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 07:02:48 AM by kiwah »

Offline Pavocristantus

• Zookeeper
  • We eat Ham and Jam and Spamalot!
Seaside Reserve
« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2006, 07:07:39 AM »
This zoo is really cool.
How abouts... Barbary apes

Offline kiwah

• Senior Zookeeper
Seaside Reserve
« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2006, 07:25:15 AM »
Thanks Pavocrisantus. I'll do barbary apes

Week three, Thursday

I decided to visit a nearby zoo on my " day off ". I walked by the jauguars exhibit when I realised, Stryker, the male jaguar, was very thin. When I asked a zookeeper about him the keeper said, " Oh, him. You're not the first operson to ask about him. He's sort of young, so the other jaguars bully him. They eat all of his food too. We've tried to sytop the other jaguars but that only resulted in one of the zookeepers getting attacked. He's in the hospital right now." I offered to take Stryker off their hands. Not only did they give me Stryker, they gave me another Jaguar, one of the nicer ones. Snow and Stryker soon adjusted to their homes.
Stryker:

Week three, Friday morning.

The next morning Chile and Amour became a mother and father. They were a perfect pair.

Amour and the egg:

Week four, Monday evening.
A group of six barbary apes had been found lost in the city. knowing they wouldn't last long I rushed to where they had been spotted. I crated them and brought them on a trailer to the reserve. Making their exhibit was alot of work, but we managed to do it. Most of them rushed to get to the food.
Apes at food:

It's open again!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 11:00:45 AM by kiwah »

Offline kiwah

• Senior Zookeeper
Seaside Reserve
« Reply #123 on: July 22, 2006, 11:05:11 AM »
It's open again! Sorry for double posting. If I didn't double post this would have gone unnoticed though.

Offline luckybunny

• Zookeeper
  • Don't kiss flamingoes- it's not healthy
Seaside Reserve
« Reply #124 on: July 22, 2006, 11:18:13 AM »
K, a personal ZT2 fave for me: can you do some musk ox?