Author Topic: Tropic Island Zoo  (Read 6631 times)

Offline limpan

• Pooper Scooper
Tropic Island Zoo
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2006, 05:37:03 AM »
We have fill the island, lets go and take a look at the new galopigos giand tortises. We need names on them, here is the male and the female.

Now to the gray wolves, here is the exhibit. Lucky, the male, sitting by the fence and Sasha Kiowa, the female, is resting.

The zoo is finished, but the orangutangs, gemsbocks, thomsongazelle, tortoises and the panters do not have any names. When all animals have names, i can put the zoo out for download if someone is intressted.

Offline Seraphii

• Signed, sealed, delivered
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
Tropic Island Zoo
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2006, 05:51:29 AM »
Wonderful work limpan! I love the safari theme n the beach! its very cool! as are your zoos! Nice work :happy:

Offline ZAMAN

• Zookeeper
Tropic Island Zoo
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2006, 08:17:18 AM »
do you do downloads? if you do elk from the grassland pack if not gorillas

Offline limpan

• Pooper Scooper
Tropic Island Zoo
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2006, 01:04:58 PM »
I cant decide in wich environment i am gonna build next zoo, do someone have an idea?

Offline Packraptor

• Zookeeper
  • Don't make me go Jurassic on your butt!
Tropic Island Zoo
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2006, 01:35:14 PM »
How about temperate forest?

And for the panthers, how about Jimmy (male) and Christine (female).

Offline Nique

• Just Nique... nothin' fancy
  • Global Moderator
  • Scientist
    • NotionsbyNique*
Tropic Island Zoo
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2006, 05:34:42 PM »
Great work! I love all of the pictures but the one with Sasha is just too sweet! :wub:
Can't wait to see where you decide for your next zoo!

Offline limpan

• Pooper Scooper
Tropic Island Zoo
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2006, 11:08:43 AM »
St. Park Zoo

I have finally decided to make the next zoo in a Temperate Forest, the name on the zoo is St. Park Zoo.

The zoo have recived a donation from the city so they need some animals to start up the zoo. Do you know any animal somewhere that need a new home, or a zoo that not have any room, please post and the St. Park Zoo is ready to help.

(I have ES, AA and MM)

Offline Wild One

• Zookeeper
I have an animal!
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2006, 12:21:10 PM »
Reports have seen two wolverines get into a city in Alaska. They have put the male wolverine, named Tommy, and the female, named Nami, into crates for the time being, they need good homes as quick as possible. They are in excellent condition, and are actually quite tame. (They went into the city and came right up to people.)

Will you take these guys in?

Offline Packraptor

• Zookeeper
  • Don't make me go Jurassic on your butt!
Tropic Island Zoo
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2006, 12:21:21 PM »
A local zoo is having great success in breeding Komodo Dragons. Unfortunately, they are running out of room, and want you to have one. It is a male, and his name is Ora. Will you take him in?

Offline limpan

• Pooper Scooper
Tropic Island Zoo
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2006, 04:29:47 AM »
St. Park Zoo has make the desition to take the animals in, we pick up the wolverines on our way to the local zoo.

The two exhibits is finished, we take a look at the wolverines at night when they are active. Here is the entrence to the zoo, and lets walk to the wolverines. Here are the exhibit, but i cant see the animals. We go to the higher view. Here is Tommy, the male, and Nami, the female.

Now when it is morning, we can take a look at the komod dragon exhibit, lets go. Here you can see the outside exhibit, he also have a inside exhibit. But where is Ora? Oh, yeah, he is sleeping of course, that lazy komodo.

Thanks to the local zoo for the komodo dragon, and to the Alaska city for the two wolverines. Please post, the St. Park Zoo need more animals.

Offline veg_wolf971

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://www.freewebs.com/veggiesnow
Tropic Island Zoo
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2006, 04:34:53 PM »
A trio of orca were found to be abused at a marine park in a foreign country. They are underfed, and are quite untame do to being so mistreaten. There are two females and one male. The male's name is Patchy and the females have no name and you are free to name them as you wish.

Will you please rescue these abused orcas and take the challenge of their aggresive behavior?

Offline dinomaster70

• Pooper Scooper
Tropic Island Zoo
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2006, 04:40:55 PM »
A group of five short finned pilot whales are stranded on a beach of California. Please consider taking them into your zoo. The lead male is injured with a bite mark from a orca on it's tail. When we try to send the rest of the group out, they come right back. Please help us. Can you take them?

Offline IcelandV4R

• Pooper Scooper
Tropic Island Zoo
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2006, 05:00:59 PM »
A young African Spurred Tortise was found 5 miles off the coast of Morocco.  he has apparrently been swimming for days for reasons unknown. will you take him in?
(the Spanish fisherman that found him call him Raul)

Offline limpan

• Pooper Scooper
Arboga Zoo
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2006, 01:27:53 PM »
Arboga Zoo

Sorry for no updates, my computer crashed and all my saved games was deleted. But I reinstall it and decided to do a new zoo. You have to do the best out of the situation!

Welcome to Arboga Zoo, well, it is gonna be a zoo. Arboga is located in Sweden and the zoo are going to be in the middle of the town. The workers is done with the entrence, and it looks great. They have just started on the first exhibit. I was thinking to take you with me on every adventure when we are going out in the wild and catch new animals to Arboga Zoo. We are going to the forest and try to catch two pygmy hippos. We will take off tomorrow.

:welcomean
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 06:51:39 AM by limpan »

Offline ghost

• Zookeeper
  • i like to skin any 1 want to team up?
Tropic Island Zoo
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2006, 03:06:01 PM »
can't wait to see the hippos

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
Tropic Island Zoo
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2006, 03:10:13 PM »
only 1 show and tell per person therefore merged

Offline limpan

• Pooper Scooper
Tropic Island Zoo
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2006, 06:49:19 AM »
Finally we are here, in the middle of the tropic rainforest. We walk in the forest until we came to a stream and located two hippos. We did not spill any time, we put up the trap and put some food in it. We use this kind of trap becuse we don´t want to hurt any of the animals. After three hours one of the hippos came forward to the trap. I think it was the female, and the male came just minutes later.

When we came back to Arboga the exhibit was finnished. Next day we opend the zoo for the first time, here is the hippo exhibit. And another view, from the side. Now lets introduce the two pygmy hippos. Here is the male, Henry, and the female, Emelie.

The next animal for the zoo is gonna be a group of meerkats.

Offline Rick

• Pooper Scooper
Tropic Island Zoo
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2006, 11:00:34 PM »
Quote from: limpan;163913
St. Park Zoo has make the desition to take the animals in, we pick up the wolverines on our way to the local zoo.

The two exhibits is finished, we take a look at the wolverines at night when they are active. Here is the entrence to the zoo, and lets walk to the wolverines. Here are the exhibit, but i cant see the animals. We go to the higher view. Here is Tommy, the male, and Nami, the female.

Now when it is morning, we can take a look at the komod dragon exhibit, lets go. Here you can see the outside exhibit, he also have a inside exhibit. But where is Ora? Oh, yeah, he is sleeping of course, that lazy komodo.

Thanks to the local zoo for the komodo dragon, and to the Alaska city for the two wolverines. Please post, the St. Park Zoo need more animals.

I must say, the idea of the indoor and outdoor exhibit was spectacular. I'm sorry to hear you've lost it. Keep up the terrific work.:thumbsup: