Author Topic: Snow Tiger pack, Barn  (Read 1654 times)

Silvertab

Snow Tiger pack, Barn
« on: May 31, 2006, 05:27:56 AM »
I've downloaded the 'snow tigers' pack (i think that's what its called) and i can't get the downloads to work and i really want to get the barn. Me and one of my friends have got the same type of pc (xp) and he doesn't have any problems with it, i was wondering if anyone knows a way to sort this problem out.  :crying:

Offline Bielski

• The Guardian
  • Game Warden
  • Ooooooh Noooooo!!!!!
Snow Tiger pack, Barn
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 12:26:01 PM »
When and where did you download this pack, as it is not in the new database yet.

And just to be sure we are talking about the ZT1 Pack aren't we?????

Silvertab

Snow Tiger pack, Barn
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 12:39:59 PM »
It is number one i downloaded it the other day from 'objects' on ZA & i've got the complete collection

Offline Bielski

• The Guardian
  • Game Warden
  • Ooooooh Noooooo!!!!!
Snow Tiger pack, Barn
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 10:29:54 PM »
I guess you downloaded it from the "old" database then (which is fine....), but when you try to install what do you do?

Please read this topic and make sure that you don't have too many (300 something) ztd-files in your game.

If you follow the instructions and it still doesn't work, try downloading the pack again and installing it freshly....

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Snow Tiger pack, Barn
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 02:14:55 AM »
also when you install user content do not use the ingame check locally feature manually install the files using copy & paste after unzipping the file. Make sure all ztd files go into your dlupdates folder not the updates folder and make sure you have any needed dll files installed in the main ZT folder.