Author Topic: Installing ZT 1 Downloads Discussion  (Read 6473 times)

Offline Texgnome1

• Old Gnome!
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Installing ZT 1 Downloads Discussion
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2005, 09:48:48 PM »
It is fine here.  But I hate to say, if you have a mac, APE will not work.  The majority of Zoo Tycoon players play on non-mac pc's.  Not all by any means, but a large majority.  So most of the downloads were done for those systems.  Including APE.  Sorry.  Now having said that, I guess anything is possible.  But I do not believe they are compatible.

coltskid123

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2005, 06:35:55 PM »
:angry After I did that it wontshow up on ZTCC

Offline Texgnome1

• Old Gnome!
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2005, 07:13:30 PM »
I'm sorry coltskid, could you be a little more specific?  After you did what?

bandwagon83

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2005, 02:57:22 PM »
Originally posted by Aussie Koala@Apr 3 2005, 03:52 AM
I do not know anything about mac computers however:

If animals are invisible you are missing a dll file.  For example the whale shark zip contains 2 files- a ztd which goes in updates and a dll which should be put in your main zoo tycoon folder.
Hi:

I am having the same problem. I downloaded all the CC bonus files, installed all .ztd and .zoo in their respective places, and the lang019.dll and lang301.dll in the ZT root. The scenarios and animals are there, but the animals have no names or descriptions.
   I guess I am missing their .dll files, but the animal .zip files for download here only have the .ztd files, there is no .dll file with each animal. I even tried downaloading the lang302.dll, but it also did not work.
   Can you help me, either telling me where I can download the animals .dll or give me a list of the necessary .dll and I can try to find them.

Thanks!

Offline Jay

• Zookeeper
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2005, 08:15:44 AM »
When you say "CC bonus files", I assume you mean the Endangered Species Pack that includes the Przewalski's Wild Horse, etc.. If so, you might want to try putting lang019.dll and lang301.dll in your main ZT folder again. They work for me. The main folder is usually: C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Zoo Tycoon. You might also want to check their sizes:
lang019.dll 73728
lang301.dll 126976
I downloaded this pack from here. There are a number of ".zip" files to download. One includes lang301.dll, which is for everything except the Komodo Dragon. lang019.dll is for the Komodo Dragon.

Offline Tigeress_10

• ZA's craziest tigeress
  • Raptor Pack
  • Game Warden
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2005, 08:15:15 AM »
Originally posted by bandwagon83+Oct 2 2005, 10:57 PM-->
QUOTE (bandwagon83 @ Oct 2 2005, 10:57 PM)
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
<' + '/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t