Author Topic: Download  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Pyrica

• Pooper Scooper
Download
« on: June 29, 2006, 07:13:32 AM »
I'd like to downloade some of the usermade animals and objects, and I have already a lot of animal files in a folder on my PC. How do I get them into the game? Plz help me! :crying:

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Download
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 09:25:48 AM »
Please read the forum topics before posting in future.

There is a thread that tells you where the files go. All files on this site are in zip format and you will need winzip or other zip utility program to extract the files.

The installation proceedures for installing ZT 1 downloads can be found HERE Download & Installation Instructions.

The important topics that you should always read first are located stickyed at the top of each of the forum sections. It is always a good idea to look there first for needed information before posting.

Offline Pyrica

• Pooper Scooper
Download
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 11:05:15 AM »
I can't find those folders. Everytime, it says: "Cannot find file (The name of the file, let's just say, I've tried to find c:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon\Saved Games)  Make sure the path or internet address is correct"
And I don't know what to do!:crying:

Offline tazlover

• Zookeeper
Download
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 08:29:28 PM »
The game may have been installed to a slightly different location.  Where the thread shows to find it is the default location which can be changed during installaton (which I do for all games)

To find where yours is installed, right click on the Zoo Tycoon game icon (either the one on the desktop or on the Start menu) then click Properties.  The path listed under Target will be where the game was installed (drop the zoo.exe on the end).

Offline Pyrica

• Pooper Scooper
Download
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 10:33:17 AM »
God, thanks! It was just installed in D, because there wasn't enough space left in C.