Author Topic: Exhibit Accessories.  (Read 1405 times)

Offline karen

• Pooper Scooper
Exhibit Accessories.
« on: July 20, 2006, 05:51:41 AM »
Hello

I came across your ZT site while looking for some downloads. I downloaded the Exhibit Accessories. I have loaded these into ZT and when you go to use them, it shuts ZT down. The only 2 items I have found that this does not happen to are the Hay Stack and the Water Trough. I have downloaded several other files from here and they all seem to work fine, except for this 1 file. Any suggestions.

Any other sites for ZT  animals, scenery, objects and buildings would be good too.

Thanks Karen:original:

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Exhibit Accessories.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 06:15:44 AM »
I have used this file a few times but not experienced this problem.

What other files are you using with it?
How many other files are you using with it?

As for other sites with downloads, there are to many to list here but if you click the link at the top right of the page that says "Back to Main Page" you will notice in the left menu under "Highlights" a link to the Fasites Page where you will find a list of ZT fansites with some descriptions of what the sites have to offer including if they host downloads.

Offline Jay

• Zookeeper
Exhibit Accessories.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 09:26:13 PM »
Welcome to Zoo Admin.

In addition to Yellowrose's questions, I have a couple questions as well.

What operating system are you using?

To confirm: You said the only 2 that work are the Hay Stack and Water Trough. Is it true that the Fish Trough, Fruit Basket, Grain Device, Leaf Device, and Meat Device do not work? The reason I ask is because these are configured similarly to the Hay Stack and Water Trough. But the other 13 objects in the pack are configured differently.