Author Topic: Looking for ZA-LANG Files!  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Zookeeper
Looking for ZA-LANG Files!
« on: August 25, 2006, 08:24:20 AM »
Yes, I've been away from here for a while (been caught up in that darned Sims 1 again) but I'm back and on a Downloading Binge (the best kinda binge to be on! ) and for the life of me I can't seem to find the ZA LANG files!

Would one of you kind souls give me a nudge in the correct direction?

Thanks muchly!

Well, I'm off to the Downloads Section again! (Cable totaly ROCKS over Dial-up!!! )

-ZW

Offline Texgnome1

• Old Gnome!
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 08:48:08 AM »
Hi ZW and welcome back!  Glad to see you back around.  As far as the lang files, most of the sites now (ZA included) use just one combined lang.dll file.  You can find all the lang.dll replacement files under the category HERE.

There are 4 total that I recommend.  lang050ms.dll replaces some of the files for the original game.  This is important since there is a limit on the number of .dll files you can use.  langza01, langza02, and langza03 cover the user-created downloads that need them from this site (and a few others lol).  They all include details as to which files they replace and/or which items they work for.  langza03 is the one we use when we add a new item that needs it - we just updated it this week in fact.

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Zookeeper
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 08:36:21 AM »
Thanks for the nudge! (I can't belive I couldn't find them on my own! I really need to quit drifting away from ZT 1 for so long. That's the problem of playing more than 1 way-too addictive PC Games though....*sigh* )

I'm downloading them as I type (did I say that Cable rocks over Dial up? ) and just wanted to ask a quick question:

I see that the LangZA03.dll file says that one of the lang files it includes is for Yellow Rose's Wolf Conservatory. I have been all over the ZT 1 Buildings pages and can not seem to find the YR Wolf Conservatory.

I simply MUST have the YR Wolf Conservatory.

While I am being much more (well, a little more) "picky" about what I'm installing this time around (preparing for a total wipe/re-install of ZTCC in preperation for my first adventures into the world of ZT1 animal designing) I have a strict "All Things Wolf" rule. If it's a Wolf, it's allowed in. (Even if it's green, like I found on ZKL!)

This goes for Wolf Conservatories too!

So where might I find the YR Wolf Conservatory???

-ZW

(It's good to be back! Nice to see some familuar "faces" still hanging around!)

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 09:39:29 AM »
the file is found in the YR Native American Pack HERE