Author Topic: Easy Animals Hack  (Read 1528 times)

Offline Ouch

• Zookeeper
Easy Animals Hack
« on: August 27, 2006, 05:55:04 AM »
I'm, once again, having trouble with this hack.

The description says that virtually all animals can be mixed together and stay happy. Fine, so I created a huge mixed Dinosaur exhibit. And yet, slowly but surely, the Styracosaurus got more and more unhappy until the dreaded "Styracosaurus 3 is not happy" popped up out of nowhere. Several other dinosaurs were becoming peeved as well, and I thought the hack wasn't supposed to do that.

This isn't my first problem with it either. When I first got it, I tried creating a mixed savannah exhibit with every savannah animal...but STILL the hyenas got more and more unhappy until they were fuming...as did the baboons, and the cheetahs, and the giraffes I believe.

Am I doing something wrong?

Offline LadyZookeeperNY

• Queen of the Checkerboard Paths!
  • Administrator
  • Game Warden
    • http://hometown.aol.com/ladyslopokes
Easy Animals Hack
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 07:38:54 AM »
Hi Ouch...

I was just taking a look at the Hacks we have here, and I found that there are 2 different EasyAnimal Hacks. One is for just ZT alone, and the 2nd one is for DD. Are you running the game with both of them in it? If you are, that might be part of the conflict. I personally don't run any hacks in my game except one-the FreeForm Unlock hack by Loewenfrau. I know there is a limit to how many and what type of hacks you can run, and still have them all work properly.

Please tell us which Easy Animal hack you're using, and if you have any other hacks in the game too. Many Thanks! :wub:

Offline Ouch

• Zookeeper
Easy Animals Hack
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 08:17:49 AM »
Actually, I'm using neither of those...I'm using THE Easy Animals Hack, created by Penguino, for all versions of the game. I did use the other two, but they conflicted with MM, so I deleted those.

The only other hack I have is the Happy Guests hack.

Offline mcclesejr

• Pooper Scooper
Easy Animals Hack
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 12:46:01 PM »
me too my zoo animals my baboons first got angry!

Offline Alechsa

• Pooper Scooper
Easy Animals Hack
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 05:44:23 PM »
"Though suitability still behaves as if you didn't have the hack, the animals will still be happy at any suitability, as long as their other needs (food, medicine, etc.) are met."

Sounds like it still needs you to make sure the poo is getting scooped out and they have at least one occurance of their favorite trees/plants and some patches of their own terrain.