Author Topic: Penguino's Grounded Reindeer Hack Problem  (Read 1505 times)

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
Penguino's Grounded Reindeer Hack Problem
« on: August 29, 2006, 05:44:49 PM »
Okay, I'm now adding reindeer to my zoos after downloading this hack. But, I caught my reindeer flying even with the hack installed! :shocked: I put the zip. file in the dlupdates folder and renamed it, extension to, (with the little ztd. thingy afterwards) But, it didn't work. I downloaded the reindeer off of this site (I removed it from CC at first) so, does that mean anything? Am I supposed to extract the file into the dlupdates folder? Help appreciated. :original:

Offline Bielski

• The Guardian
  • Game Warden
  • Ooooooh Noooooo!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 10:25:08 PM »
I don't have the hack installed, but when you download a zip-file..Look inside the file to see which files are zipped up. If there is a ztd-file inside, you must unzip the file into your (dl)update folder. If there are a ztd-file + a dll-file inside, unzip the ztd to your (dl)update and the dll to the main ZooTycoon folder.
When there are NO ztd-files inside the zip-file you must rename.

Hope this helps :juggle:

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 05:42:47 PM »
Thank you Bielski. :original: I'll have to try that. I'll let you know if it works. :thumbsup:
Edit: Okay, I put the file in the dlupdates folder (I don't really extract the files, I just copy and paste the file into wherever since it works fine with other downloads.) Yet I still saw my reindeer flying. Does it not work on reindeer already placed in your zoo before you downloaded the hack? :huh:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 08:34:28 PM by kiwibuddy »