Author Topic: ZA map editor  (Read 6411 times)

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
ZA map editor
« on: January 19, 2005, 05:03:55 PM »
Posted by: georgeofthejungle Nov. 27 2003, 05:09 AM
 i seem to have a problem with the map editor. i can delete anything i want after deleting the gate and reloading, but i can not get to let me place a zoo entrance. it lets me place everything that a normal zoo does.  

Posted by: Penguino Nov. 27 2003, 06:39 AM
It's under Structures --> Zoo Scenery. A good tip: to make sure that the entrance is pointing the right way, make sure that the bench is rotated to point outward.

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
ZA map editor
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 05:03:55 PM »
Posted by: georgeofthejungle Nov. 27 2003, 05:09 AM
 i seem to have a problem with the map editor. i can delete anything i want after deleting the gate and reloading, but i can not get to let me place a zoo entrance. it lets me place everything that a normal zoo does.  

Posted by: Penguino Nov. 27 2003, 06:39 AM
It's under Structures --> Zoo Scenery. A good tip: to make sure that the entrance is pointing the right way, make sure that the bench is rotated to point outward.

Offline VelosiSpino.Rex

• Pooper Scooper
ZA map editor
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 02:16:43 PM »
I created my own zoo, worked fine, but then when I put the entrance in all the guests, animals and staff vanished. the border fence was set out like this if it helps
____
____ no tiles are behind the top fence and the fences are facing each other.

Offline Panda King

• Marine Biologist
  • One flaming hot panda!
    • Panda-monium!
ZA map editor
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 05:32:21 PM »
The gate is facing the wrong direction. Turn it 180 degrees around, and place it again.

Offline Flame_tiger5

• Zookeeper
    • http://
Re: ZA map editor
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 03:54:47 PM »
Where would I find the map Editer

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 07:28:23 PM »
The map editor will be available in the download section.  This section is being transferred from the old server, and is not open yet.  Once the files are transferred, you will be able to download it and use it yourself. :goodpost:

Offline lynetteardelle

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 04:01:55 AM »
 :snew: Hi, I bought Zoo Tycoon1 a couple days ago but I hate all the maps it has I REALLY REALLY REALLY want the map editor can someone send me it please? I want it SO bad its eating me alive! I would be VERY VERY grateful if anybody could take the time to email me it! I have all the zip programs so no worries there. THANKS YOU!!

I have removed your email for security reasons and this is agianst the rules posted for this forum. - Yellowrose

I'm sorry but we can't email you the file. The staff are busy trying to get the downloads reinstalled to the site. When they are all reinstalled you will have access to the map editor.

Please read the site announcements section of the forum for information on the progress of the downloads.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 12:35:00 PM by Yellowrose »