Author Topic: Having trouble with CC Pack  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Alechsa

• Pooper Scooper
Having trouble with CC Pack
« on: September 04, 2006, 02:06:33 PM »
I was downloading the Complete Collection pack for ZT1. I have no problem with anything under 2MB, however. all the animalf iles that are over 2 MB will cancel themselves and list as corrupted or unavailable.

:hmmm:

I'm using Mozilla to DL the files.

It happens for the Bowhead, the Bigfoot, the Whale Shark, the Orangutan, the Macrauchenia, the Nessie, and the Komodo.

Should I try using IE? I have that on my computer as well. However, Mozilla has allowed large files to download on other sites before.

Offline LadyZookeeperNY

• Queen of the Checkerboard Paths!
  • Administrator
  • Game Warden
    • http://hometown.aol.com/ladyslopokes
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 02:57:14 PM »
Using IE might be a little better. If you still have problems, we do have the downloadable version here at ZA in our Official Download section. If I remember correctly, it was put up in sections to make it easier for members to download it.

Offline Alechsa

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 03:05:19 PM »
Quote from: LadyZookeeperNY
Using IE might be a little better. If you still have problems, we do have the downloadable version here at ZA in our Official Download section. If I remember correctly, it was put up in sections to make it easier for members to download it.

That's the part I'm having problems with. Those animal sections on the ZA DL don't finish. I'll try on IE though, thanks.

Offline Alechsa

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 12:31:58 AM »
I've discovered what may be the problem. Are the animal downloads stored on a different server than the scenarios? I had no problem downloading the huge 30 scenario expansion pack, but when I went to grab a fennec fox to add to my collection of animals, it crashed before 50%.

Help?

Offline Texgnome1

• Old Gnome!
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 09:32:49 AM »
No - all the downloads are hosted on the same server.  So their shouldn't be a problem as far as that goes.

The only suggestion I can make is to keep trying.  If you're using dial-up, it is entirely possible that the files are just getting interrupted due to the size.