Author Topic: ZA Awards Pack Question  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Zookeeper
ZA Awards Pack Question
« on: September 06, 2006, 08:38:22 AM »
I have downloaded PK's 10-new-awards pack and the ZA New Awards Pack. I have already installed PK's Pack and am working on installing all those freaking cats (we need some more Canines to balance this out!) but my question is about the ZA Awards Pack.

The pack contains :
-Gold Tiger Award
-Gold Marlin Award
-Gold Seal Award
-Silver Cat Award
and
-Gold Cat Award

These I think sound great. However this same pack also contains "fixes" for both the Outstanding Animal Health Award (which is an Offical-but-not-finished award) and the T-Rex Egg award. Apparently, (with this pack completely installed) the Health Award is granted automatically and you get the T-Rex Egg Award just for buying a T-Rex egg.

Not to upset the creators of this Pack, but I'm really not crazy about those 2 additional "enhancements" (already have the fix for the Health Award codeing from ZTUL, and the T-Rex Egg Award I want to earn the more honest way) and was wondering if there was any way I can install just the new awards and not the other 2 things?

(It's not a "dis" against anyone!!! It's just my own playing style I'm trying to make happy!)

-ZW

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
ZA Awards Pack Question
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 09:11:45 AM »
looking through the files there is no sepearate ztd for thoses two awards and no seperate file for them either so i think that unless yu know how to edit .dll files in which the language of the awards is in then no there is no easy fix