Author Topic: ZT1 Downloading Help  (Read 1769 times)

Offline Dinoz4Ever

• Pooper Scooper
ZT1 Downloading Help
« on: September 07, 2006, 10:05:00 PM »
Hey I'm new here. I need some help downloading some of your ZT1 downloads on your site. So can someone please tell me how to do it?

BTW I play Zoo Tycoon: Complete Collection.

Offline Bielski

• The Guardian
  • Game Warden
  • Ooooooh Noooooo!!!!!
ZT1 Downloading Help
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 10:23:39 PM »
Go to the download section (click on Downloads at the main page or here at the right site of the page.)

There you will find a lot of downloads for ZT1. Search out the one you want. Click on it, then at the bottom you will find the words "Download Here", click on that and off you go.

Once the download is on your computer, look at one of the install download topic here on the forum.

Offline Dinoz4Ever

• Pooper Scooper
ZT1 Downloading Help
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 04:15:53 PM »
Ok, the first thing I'll download is the Sable Antelope which is strangely not in ZT 1: Complete Completions. I clicked Download Here and now there's two choices: open or save the file. Which one? And if I save it, where do I save it? :unsure:

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
ZT1 Downloading Help
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 11:45:05 PM »
Before you download anything make a new folder on your desktop and call it ZT 1 Downloads. This way it will be easy for you to find when you want to install the files to your game.

Once you click on download here choose save it to my computer. When the save window pops up navigate to the folder you made on the desktop and save the file in that folder. Do the same for any other files you want to get.

You will see when you look in the folder that all the files you downloaded are in zip file format. You will need winzip to open the zip files and extract the game ztd file.

Do NOT use the check locally feature in the game to install downloaded files from this site. Install them manually. There is a thread pinned at the top of the ZT 1 Download Support topic that has intructions on how to download and install the files to your game.

Offline Dinoz4Ever

• Pooper Scooper
ZT1 Downloading Help
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 02:40:54 PM »
Quote from: Yellowrose
Before you download anything make a new folder on your desktop and call it ZT 1 Downloads. This way it will be easy for you to find when you want to install the files to your game.

Once you click on download here choose save it to my computer. When the save window pops up navigate to the folder you made on the desktop and save the file in that folder. Do the same for any other files you want to get.

You will see when you look in the folder that all the files you downloaded are in zip file format. You will need winzip to open the zip files and extract the game ztd file.

Do NOT use the check locally feature in the game to install downloaded files from this site. Install them manually. There is a thread pinned at the top of the ZT 1 Download Support topic that has intructions on how to download and install the files to your game.

Ok. Thanks. : :) :
*seconds later*
Oh no, sorry it doesn't work. I need a little more help please.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 03:07:36 PM by Dinoz4Ever »

Offline Dinoz4Ever

• Pooper Scooper
ZT1 Downloading Help
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 06:22:41 PM »
Sorry bout the double posting, but I don't need any help. I successfully downloaded the Dodo and some other animals. Thanks guys. Really appreciate it. : :) :

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
ZT1 Downloading Help
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 12:29:55 AM »
case closed