Author Topic: Free Staff Hack  (Read 1050 times)

Offline scampy1

• Pooper Scooper
Free Staff Hack
« on: October 19, 2006, 03:06:26 AM »
I downloaded Loewenfrau's Free Staff Hack. It does make the staff work for free but my recycling benefits skyrocket. Instead of an average per month $1000 I get from recycling benefits I am getting $200,000-$1,000,000 a month. Is this suppose to happen? I like the fact my staff work for free but I don't want that kind of benefits per month. If it was a smaller amount I wouldn't mind so much.

When I take this hack out the recycling benefit amount goes back to normal.

Also is there a hack that stops the maintenance worker from wandering off all the time?
Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 03:21:36 AM by scampy1 »

Offline scampy1

• Pooper Scooper
Free Staff Hack
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 10:41:38 PM »
Or if anyone knows where I can download a hack that will make the staff work for free other than this one.

Offline woodchip

• Pooper Scooper
Free Staff Hack
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 07:24:47 AM »
I noticed the same thing. upon closer observation I believe each pile of poo now translates into $50,000. I find it a little excessive too, but you can simply delete it after awhile and put it back if you need more money.  I also noticed both the maintenace worker and zookeeper now move twice as fast.  Given that you can only use one staff hack at a time you may want keep this one as is.  As for wondering off, I'm not sure, but I don't think its possible to keep them locked to the path while still being able to fix fences.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 07:36:48 AM by woodchip »