Author Topic: cc?  (Read 1468 times)

Offline feeneyboy

• Pooper Scooper
cc?
« on: October 19, 2006, 01:35:34 PM »
i alreddy have zt2 and was wondering is cc complete colection im jus wondering as im going to buy it along wiv marine mania 2 :party5:   on the 27th cos thats wen it comes out in scotland

Offline alloy61

• Doctor Who nut
  • Copa Cabana
  • Scientist
cc?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 02:46:13 PM »
I am guessing you are referring to Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection, which we often shorten to ZTCC or CC.

The CC bonus content available for download here will be included in the ZTCC pack, and is for ZT1.

If you are referring to a 'cc' seen elsewhere, please explain a bit more

[modnotice=alloy61]Please make your questions more clear, otherwise this looks an awful lot like spam.[/modnotice]

Offline feeneyboy

• Pooper Scooper
cc?
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 03:52:21 AM »
is them bonusdownloads only for ztcc because im juswodering

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
cc?
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 04:17:05 AM »
The download alloy pointed out is the stuff that COMES with ZTCC (for ZT1). If you already have CC then you already have the stuff in the download; if you don't have the complete collection, than you can download those in order to have the stuff that comes with CC. Now, this is all for ZT1...

For ZT2, Zookeeper Collection contains ZT2, Endangered Species, and African Adventures. I do not know if it also comes with Dino Danger or not; but you can read Steve's announcement and discussion about it here