Author Topic: Spriritwolf's tank editor  (Read 815 times)

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Spriritwolf's tank editor
« on: January 19, 2005, 05:32:44 PM »
Posted by: Pegasus Oct. 9 2003, 12:29 AM
I just installed this and have played around a little. After the second change I noticed the tanks getting dirty very fast (<1 game day, no animals). I have tried going back to default and other things but no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions?? I have one UPX scenario (Cecatea5) which has an altered tank in it and it does not have this problem.

FYI: I do not have ZTCC but of course have MM + DD.

Thanks.  

Posted by: Penguino Oct. 9 2003, 02:12 AM
You have to set the waterPurityDecayTime to 30000. Spiritwolf apparently made a blunder when she entered the default settings.  

Posted by: Pegasus Oct. 9 2003, 03:55 AM
You have to set the waterPurityDecayTime to 30000. Spiritwolf apparently made a blunder when she entered the default settings.

I kinda figured it was something like that. Thanks a bunch!

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Spriritwolf's tank editor
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 05:32:44 PM »
Posted by: Pegasus Oct. 9 2003, 12:29 AM
I just installed this and have played around a little. After the second change I noticed the tanks getting dirty very fast (<1 game day, no animals). I have tried going back to default and other things but no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions?? I have one UPX scenario (Cecatea5) which has an altered tank in it and it does not have this problem.

FYI: I do not have ZTCC but of course have MM + DD.

Thanks.  

Posted by: Penguino Oct. 9 2003, 02:12 AM

Posted by: Pegasus Oct. 9 2003, 03:55 AM

I kinda figured it was something like that. Thanks a bunch!