Author Topic: Gazza's flying dragon is unhappy  (Read 902 times)

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Gazza's flying dragon is unhappy
« on: January 19, 2005, 05:33:42 PM »
Posted by: WildHeart Sep. 26 2003, 07:26 AM
I recently downloaded Gazza's flying dragon, and it works - but I can never get them to be happy. The ZK recommendations say the exhibit is suitable for them, and they gave positive feedback while I was building the exhibit, but within about three minutes (Real World time) their happiness is down to nothing. A yellow 82 is the highest rating I've been able to get. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can improve their exhibit/happiness? I'm getting -so- frustrated.  

- WildHeart  

Posted by: rustyyoda Sep. 26 2003, 07:55 AM
 VS  

That always happens to me too. I just don't use the animal anymore. I tried everything I could think of to get the exhibit rating and the animal's happiness rating high, but nothing I could think of worked.  

Posted by: Aussie Koala Sep. 26 2003, 08:55 AM
I made a large exhibit as they like to have a mate, and used the broadleaf bush, 4 pieces per gridsquare and they were very happy 100%- see pic.

Just press ctrl-g to turn on grid square and place 4 piecs of broadleaf bush per square. Do not forget their mate and use little rocks until you get the red  

Posted by: WildHeart Sep. 28 2003, 05:21 AM
Thanks, AK! That worked perfectly!

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Gazza's flying dragon is unhappy
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 05:33:42 PM »
Posted by: WildHeart Sep. 26 2003, 07:26 AM
I recently downloaded Gazza's flying dragon, and it works - but I can never get them to be happy. The ZK recommendations say the exhibit is suitable for them, and they gave positive feedback while I was building the exhibit, but within about three minutes (Real World time) their happiness is down to nothing. A yellow 82 is the highest rating I've been able to get. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can improve their exhibit/happiness? I'm getting -so- frustrated.  

- WildHeart  

Posted by: rustyyoda Sep. 26 2003, 07:55 AM
 VS  

That always happens to me too. I just don't use the animal anymore. I tried everything I could think of to get the exhibit rating and the animal's happiness rating high, but nothing I could think of worked.  

Posted by: Aussie Koala Sep. 26 2003, 08:55 AM
I made a large exhibit as they like to have a mate, and used the broadleaf bush, 4 pieces per gridsquare and they were very happy 100%- see pic.

Just press ctrl-g to turn on grid square and place 4 piecs of broadleaf bush per square. Do not forget their mate and use little rocks until you get the red  

Posted by: WildHeart Sep. 28 2003, 05:21 AM
Thanks, AK! That worked perfectly!