Author Topic: Getting Downloaded Scenario to run?  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Beaniemom

• Pooper Scooper
Getting Downloaded Scenario to run?
« on: January 16, 2007, 09:20:42 PM »
Hi,

I'm new to this, so bear with me! :P I downloaded a scenario pack, I even managed to unzip it and put the stuff in the correct places...But where is it on the game? I can't find it under scenarios, did I do something wrong or is there a simple solution that I'm completely missing??

Thanks!

Dawn

Offline Beaniemom

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 10:02:21 PM »
Ok, I found out how to open the scenario maps, but that leads to yet another stupid question! (I downloaded the Journey thru time scenarios) When I click on the scenario map, it brings it up, but there isn't any scenario objectives? Do I have to just remember what I'm suppossed to do, or will the game prompt me later after I take care of the initial batch of Dinos, for example?

Thanks,
Dawn

Offline Bielski

• The Guardian
  • Game Warden
  • Ooooooh Noooooo!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 10:24:17 PM »
Start up the game - Click Play Scenario - Select a scenario from the box on the left - See objectives to that scenario in the box on the right - Click Play.

In game if you want to see the objectives again. Look at this screenprint to see where to click.

Now if no objectives show up, you need to re-install the scenarios.
If I remember correctly the Journey Through Time came with a readme-file, if it did please read the instructions given in that file

Offline Beaniemom

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 08:33:15 PM »
Looks like I got it! WinZip had put the files in subfolders inside the folders, once I put them in the main folder the scenarios showed up right where they should be with the objectives working! Thanks for all your help! (I still never did find where WinZip put the dll file, but it seems to be working!0

Dawn
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 09:13:17 PM by Beaniemom »