Author Topic: How To Get Objects And The Asian Ele...  (Read 1096 times)

Offline AJA

• Pooper Scooper
How To Get Objects And The Asian Ele...
« on: December 20, 2005, 07:38:46 PM »
I have a few questions.  I recently got ZT2 and have been playing like a maniac.  Personally I enjoy designing exhibits rather than the gameplay itself for the moment.  I unlocked all the themed objects but I can't seem to get the sundial, some statues, rose arch, etc. but it lists them in the objects file.  

Also, I downloaded the Indian Elephant but can't seem to get it up for adoption on either the campaign, challenge or free form.  Does he need to be unlocked?

Lastly, my camera won't take pictures.  It did it before but I fixed it (somehow) but it broke again.  It clicks up will not take the pic.  My I have no exposures on my camera and the album is completely empty.  Could this be a game error?

Thanks for any help.

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 08:38:57 PM »
Hello, AJA, nice to meet you. I see this is your first post, so don't forget to go over to Introductions and introduce yourself. You'll find we're a 'decent bunch'. We all know what you mean by 'playing like a maniac'! :lol

Okay, first - the camera. You have probably taken more than 24 pictures. The film will only hold 24 snaps. After that, you have to go into your photo album and drag some pictures down into the album itself. OR, you can delete them. That should clear up that problem.

As to those objects not showing, those must be unlocked in campaign mode. If you're not 'into' doing campaigns, our Downloads Section has the saved games under Challenges/Scenarios/Hacks

As to the Indian Elephant, ZT2 doesn't have an Indian Elephant. Do you maybe mean Indian Rhinocerus? Or Forest Elephant? :huh

Hope that helps you! :happy  If not, post again and more of us will answer (believe me, we WILL answer - we're a mouthy bunch)! :lol

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2005, 09:11:29 PM »
Hi

Maybe you are refering to the Asian Elephant? (since that is what you said in the forum name). For this it should show up in the adoption menu in freeform games. If you didn't, I would recomend downloading it through the game by going to the downloads menu. That way it should work.  :)

Offline AJA

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 09:31:03 AM »
Thanks for the help on getting the other objects... sundial, etc.  

Asian and Indian Elephant are the same species, same thing.  I guess I meant Asian since the game calls it that.  Anyways I downloaded it again off this site instead of through the game and now it works fine.  

As for the camera, no exposures means I have no pictures in my camera since I deleted them all.  Everything, camera and photo album is empty.  It now works but it sporadically will not take a picture.  Hopefully it doesn't do it again, I think it is an error with my game specifically.

Thanks again

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 05:08:57 PM »
Thank you to all who helped with this question......problem solved for the moment and questions answered. I will now close this.

:closed