Author Topic: Is This A Glitch?  (Read 1103 times)

Offline adam1990

• Senior Zookeeper
    • Zoo Tycoon 101
Is This A Glitch?
« on: December 26, 2005, 01:23:13 PM »
I downloaded the leopard and stuffed prey dummy a long time ago before I got the expansion.  I just got the expansion and looked in the downloads and it showed two downloaded files that both said "Black leopard and Stuff Prey Dummy".  I looked into the files in ZT2 and it said one file is larger than the other.  Is there anything wrong? Has anyone else had this problem?  Can it mess up the game?  The black leopard doesn't have an endangered sign in the expansion, unlike the musk ox and asian elephant downloads.

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
Is This A Glitch?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2005, 02:26:03 PM »
One is probably the "Black Leopard & Stuffed Prey Dummy Fix". That came as a separate download, but it's included in the ES pack. It won't hurt anything, far as I know. It didn't on mine.  :happy

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
Is This A Glitch?
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2005, 03:11:38 PM »
I think BF and MS are trying to exclude the black leopard since it isn't a seperate species but a skin varaition. And since they have new variant skins, they'll probably make an African leopard and replace the black leopard with it. I'm not sure, but maybe. :erm And I don't think the double download thing will really mess up the comp. Maybe one of them is for the leopard and the other for the dummy. :huh

Offline adam1990

• Senior Zookeeper
    • Zoo Tycoon 101
Is This A Glitch?
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 03:17:58 PM »
The leopard gift fix only had one file, but the leopard and dummy had two.  Thanks for the help!