Author Topic: Prob W/ Zt2 Endangered  (Read 1100 times)

katsdaddio

Prob W/ Zt2 Endangered
« on: December 26, 2005, 09:31:31 AM »
Merry Christmas to all.  Just installed ES expansion pack to a perfectly working ZT2.  When viewing the game in the zoo guest mode the video locks up momentarily and then becomes herky-jerky.  Overhead view works fine, though. I've updated my drivers for my nvidia 32 MB GE force card.  System requirements seem more than ample...512 RAM, plenty of hard space, etc, etc.  Still no difference.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated...Mark

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
Prob W/ Zt2 Endangered
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2005, 09:58:06 AM »
Howdy, nice to meet you! Go on over to Introductions and introduce yourself. You'll find a lot of nice people here! :happy

Now, as to your question: this is NOT unusual for the ES pack. If you search the Posts, especially for ES Bugs, you'll find several topics that discuss problems with the game and some workarounds. Here are two: first and the second. There are 'glitches' in it, but it's a GREAT game! We all love it!

Hope that helps you?

Offline ky300

• Zookeeper
  • I got the master plan!
    • http://www.geocities.com/pocketc/kylescoolpage.html?1134233265890
Prob W/ Zt2 Endangered
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2005, 10:05:49 AM »
you can turn it from full screen to windows. Doing that allowed me to go into first person sense it is on a lower setting. :happy
hope this helps.

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
Prob W/ Zt2 Endangered
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 12:22:03 PM »
Sorry to double post, but I forgot! :blush  - The video settings! If you're set on low, you'll have more problems. It needs to be at LEAST medium, preferably high. High is essential if you want to see the water reflection special effects, too.