Author Topic: Guest Issues =(  (Read 1429 times)

Offline zygirl22

• Pooper Scooper
Guest Issues =(
« on: June 22, 2006, 10:57:10 AM »
Hi, I am having quite an issue.. I was just building onto my 5 star park for something to do..And I was wondering why I wasn't making any money, so I scrolled over to my little central like..food court thing and there was no people there. So I thought this was weird and opened up the guest panel..There was NOT one guest in my whole zoo!! I waited...I closed the zoo, I opened the zoo..I put the admission price to free and played for approx 45 mins to an hour..still no guests..Anyone have any ideas what this might be?

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
Guest Issues =(
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 11:12:01 AM »
this may sound like a silly question but do you have animals in the zoo because people will not come in until there are a few animals in the zoo

Offline zygirl22

• Pooper Scooper
Guest Issues =(
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 11:19:10 AM »
..Yes, I have animals in my zoo..Probably around 18-20 different species.

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
Guest Issues =(
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 11:27:02 AM »
ok  another stupid question - have you checked that nothing is blocking hte enterance (one one game i was playing for some reason when i opend it after a while it had put a crate in front of the gate which i didnt know about (turned out to be the endangered babies statue it keeps appearing even after i have won it again and again at the enterance to my zoos each time i play the game) - or have you tried playing a new map and seeing if the same thing happens there (just put a few animals in makeshift exhibits just to see if people come in?

Offline zygirl22

• Pooper Scooper
Guest Issues =(
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 11:32:18 AM »
The other maps work. Theres nothing blocking the entrance. It just seemed that EVERYONE wanted to leave at the same time. Then now no ones coming in. Weird..Ohwell..I will keep playing and see if it resolves itself. Thanks

Carrie..*

Offline MinGraphics

• Copa Cabana
  • Zookeeper
Guest Issues =(
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 11:40:02 AM »
I blocked my entrance with an arch once and the same thing happened to me.  They should have been able to walk through it but for some reason they just stood there and turned around and left, it was the jungle theme arch that came with ES, as soon as I deleted it they walked right into the zoo.

I would do as rednotdead said and try another map and see if it is just that map or your whole game.

Did you try saving it and then reopening it?

Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
Guest Issues =(
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 04:53:30 PM »
Also are you playing a challenge zoo?  Apparently several people have especially had this problem with challenge zos, and there's nothing to be done except restart the challenge.  It seems to be related to accepting to specific challenges as well.

There's a topic on it HERE.  I think there is also a mention of it in the bugs topic HERE...and somewhere else but I couldn't find it.  I'll add it if I do.

EDIT:  Aha!  I knew it was around here somewhere....Click here.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 04:57:14 PM by Peacenote »