Author Topic: Game not working  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Agent Froggy

• Pooper Scooper
Game not working
« on: October 07, 2006, 05:24:31 AM »
Hey everybody, whenever i try to play ZT2, it dusnt work. I get into the main menu, which is fine. When i try to load my zoo, as soon as it is done loading it turns off and i have to restart the comp. When i try again, it works. So, everytime i want to play i have to go thru all that and then restart my comp. :crying: What is wrong? I need help.

Offline AnimalKingdom

• Zookeeper
Game not working
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 07:04:41 AM »
Your computer may not have the necessary requirement to run the game.  If you know what type of graphics card you have, we may be able to help you further

Offline Agent Froggy

• Pooper Scooper
Game not working
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 07:14:31 AM »
I dont think what u say is true becuz it was working fine about 2-3 days ago.

RAM: 512MB
Proc: 1.8GHZ Pentium 4
GFX: Radeon 9600XT
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 07:17:02 AM by Agent Froggy »

Offline alloy61

• Doctor Who nut
  • Copa Cabana
  • Scientist
Game not working
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 07:52:34 AM »
It sounds like there is a program running in the background that has not shut down properly before you start up ZT2, hence needing to restart to remove the interference.

Check that everything is closed/disabled before starting the game, including things like msn messenger (some antivirus programs can interfere as well, make sure you are disconnected from the internet before disabling that though, and remember to re-enable it afterwards)

EDIT - just relocating this to ZT2 tech support
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 07:55:37 AM by alloy61 »

Offline Agent Froggy

• Pooper Scooper
Game not working
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 08:29:33 AM »
thnk u, i have deleted sum of my downloads from the download folder, and the game is working fine now! thnks everyone for helping me out! :sign_than :sign_than