Author Topic: What should I do?  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Mr.Gibbons

• Pooper Scooper
What should I do?
« on: October 01, 2006, 04:05:15 PM »
I tried to reinstall Zoo Tycoon 2 to see if that if I did that the zoo tycoon 2 profiles would apper like it was supossed to...But to my suprise it did not. So I will have to create the apropreate folders so that I can have that folder so I don't have to waste my time trying to unlockevery thing again.So I ask this, what folders go into the zoo tycoon 2 profiles ? An answer would be helpful

Please help me
Mr.Gibbons
:IloveZA:

Offline alin90210

• Pooper Scooper
What should I do?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 09:46:17 PM »
The folders in my profile are:
HTML Photo Album
Overview Map
photos
Saved

How did you lose your profiles in the first place?  The unlocked stuff aren't saved in any of those folders.  They are saved in options.xml in the root dir of the profile, and you can edit that file to get back all your unlocked stuff.  Look around this site for info about that, or maybe another forum member can post a detailed description of the options.xml file.

Offline Mr.Gibbons

• Pooper Scooper
What should I do?
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 05:15:03 AM »
Quote from: alin90210;145427
The folders in my profile are:
HTML Photo Album
Overview Map
photos
Saved

How did you lose your profiles in the first place?  The unlocked stuff aren't saved in any of those folders.  They are saved in options.xml in the root dir of the profile, and you can edit that file to get back all your unlocked stuff.  Look around this site for info about that, or maybe another forum member can post a detailed description of the options.xml file.

Sorry for the incovinsince but I found where it was and strangly enough it was in the zoo tycoon 2 tab under the all programs so I will get this thread closed.

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
What should I do?
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 05:24:59 AM »
:s_closed: by request.