Author Topic: Problems with AA unlockables  (Read 1344 times)

Offline africanwilddog

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Mbwa Mwitu
Problems with AA unlockables
« on: October 21, 2006, 01:44:24 AM »
This is a BIG and wierd problem...

When I installed AA (I had ES a few days before), it showed AA installed on the main screen and the AA music was playing. All the new AA stuff was there.

But then I took the AA CD out, and the next day put it back in. The AA thing popped up with the giraffe, I clicked Play. Then the game started, but instead of the AA music the ES music was playing! It still said AA installed on the side... now's when it gets wierd.

All the AA animals, loding screens, enrichment, herding behavior, and shelters were there. No problem. But the new African maps, campaigns (and with it the desert objects) and the insect food thing were all gone! They were there earlier, but now they were gone!

So I tried taking the disc out and putting it back in, but no change! Three or four times, sometimes for a few days, still no change. And I know theres nothign wrong with the CD coz I got it from Amazon.

Help someone! Please!

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 01:54:15 AM »
Sry, but you are probably going to have to do a reinstall...I don't think it has to do with the disc at all...somehow your files got corrupted or something.

Offline Lugger

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 12:50:35 PM »
I had the same with installing ES after ZT2 i reinstalled ES and my problem was solved