Author Topic: hack help please  (Read 1598 times)

Offline cemf123

• Pooper Scooper
hack help please
« on: December 11, 2006, 01:15:37 PM »
i need help with how to create a personal hack. please try to explain it simple. im not a computer whiz. i already searched the forums and couldn't find anything.
thank you

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
hack help please
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 01:52:48 PM »
Moved to ZT2 Tech Support.

Welcome to ZA cemf123! I hope you enjoy it as much as us. Please make your way to [topic=507]Introductions[/topic] to say hello to everyone!

As far as teaching you how to make a hack - we're going to need a little more information. Your question is very broad - You can't ask your teacher "I need help" and expect them to know exactly what your problem is. So before we can tell you how to do something, you need to tell us what kind of hack you want to make. What changes will it be making? How will it affect the game? Please be as specific as possible. The more information you provide, the sooner we can get started on assisting you.

Offline cemf123

• Pooper Scooper
offspring hack
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 01:56:17 PM »
i wanted to make a hack so the animals could have more offspring if its possible. i have ZT2 ES AA MM DD. it will affect the game by the number of animals it will have to generate. such as instead of the lions or tigers just having 2 young they will have 4 or 5.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 01:58:51 PM by cemf123 »

Offline mikaboshi

• Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
hack help please
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 02:04:32 PM »
Well, there is already a guide made to do that in our Guides Section...

Animal Attribute Changing

If you use the [topic=5628]Search[/topic] Feature next time you will probably find it easier to find things like this.

Offline Panda King

• Marine Biologist
  • One flaming hot panda!
    • Panda-monium!
hack help please
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 03:10:58 PM »
I already searched the forums and couldn't find anything.

They DID, Mika. They couldn't find anything!

Offline mikaboshi

• Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
hack help please
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 03:14:02 PM »
Well you can search the forums by browsing, or by using the search feature Panda King. I was just trying to give them the tutorial for the Search feature so that they could use it in the future and get their questions answered much faster than having to wait for someone to respond. I figured if they had used the search feature, then that guide would have come up, as it did for me when I tested to make sure. Through deductive reasoning I figured it probably best to provide information as to the resources available here at Zoo Admin to help our new member as much as possible.

Offline cemf123

• Pooper Scooper
hack help please
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 12:28:47 PM »
i typed in hacks and search but there wasn't any helpful topics. i did figure out how to do what i wanted though. thanks