Author Topic: I Can't Play My Zt 2  (Read 1405 times)

Almea

I Can't Play My Zt 2
« on: October 10, 2005, 04:29:00 AM »
Hi  everybody

I am new to this forum and I like to ask you for help  :rolleyes

I play my Zt 2  for two month everythink was OK   :w00t  but  now  I put CD to PC it's not working  ( Microsoft encountered problem )  I try rebut PC it doesn't help  so I uninstal the game and instal it again it doesn't help  :sad
I don't  know what  to do   please help somebody  It was our favourite game  my 6 Y old san is very sad  :sad

Thank you

Offline bluekittySC

• Copa Cabana
  • Scientist
    • http://
I Can't Play My Zt 2
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 06:05:30 AM »
Can you give us any more info.  What type of system do you have? What exactly were the problems that began occuring? How much memory does your system have?  As much info as you can provide will be helpful. Thanks.

Almea

I Can't Play My Zt 2
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 04:36:41 PM »
Thank you for reply  :)

Well I have  Intel Pentium® 4 CPU
    3.GHz , 1 Gb of ram  , free space on disc 40 Gb
I am running Microsoft XP Home edition 2002 SP 1

If I am trying play  game  put CD to PC  basic screen appear but when I click to play there is error
( Microsoft encountered problem need to close   error signature  AppName zt.exe  , Offset 0028clef )

We played in the afternoon it  was OK  in the evening I want to install some kids learning software from library older version  But I could not ran exe it doesn't work well it was from library sometime they not working so I install nothing   but  next day my zoo was not working   :erm

Offline snake_hunter2005

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://www.forumsvibe.com/generationzoo
I Can't Play My Zt 2
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 12:12:57 PM »
My zt2 wont install. my dad rebooted my computer and now every time i try to install it it says my dwintl.dll is in use or something like it. my dad is a computer person and he doesnt even know.... :8

Almea

I Can't Play My Zt 2
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2005, 07:56:28 PM »
Please  Does anybody know  what  can I do ? to make it work   :erm

Offline jileha

• Pooper Scooper
I Can't Play My Zt 2
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2005, 08:03:19 PM »
You could restore your computer to a state before you tried to install the game from the library using Microsoft's System Restore, provided that your system is set to create restore points.

Offline Koala Komander

• ZA Designer
  • Scientist
    • Zoomania
I Can't Play My Zt 2
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2005, 08:07:42 PM »
have you asked microsoft for tech support?give that a try. :happy also scan for viruses. you may not know if you have them, but somtimes they could sneak up on you in a second.

P.S clean you CD?

Almea

I Can't Play My Zt 2
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 05:03:28 AM »
Thank You   :rolleyes  

I have  up to date  antivirus , cd clean , computer  restoration does not help  how about  registry cleaner ?  :blush
Does some body have experience with that , I have olso   marine and dinosaurus dig  they work fine . :happy