Zoo Tycoon 1 > ZT1 Strategies

Mixed Exhibits

(1/4) > >>

Jormund The Jarl:
Hi This is a thread to discuss less common mixes that you have successfully made (ie above 85 suitability above 95 happyness) I hope this is allowed by the mods... :erm

Here's some of mine:

Highly successful
Water buffalo + Wildebeest
Blackbuck + Sable Antelope (Sables like khejris!)
Clouded leopard + Black Leopard

Not-so-succesful
Sable antelope + baboon
Bangal Tiger+Clouded leopard.

Plz note that less common does NOT mean Gazelle + Zebra or Mandrill + Bongo! :D

Zoo Animal:
white bengal tiger and normal bengal ( :lol )
black buck and thompsons gazzel

LFZ:
I love to mix exhibits whenever I can, so here's a few:

Ceoleophysis/Herrasaurus
Moose/Unicorn
Humpback/Sperm whale (but they need loads of room, of course.)

AAAANND, what takes the cake would have to be:
Mountain Lion/Llama.

Seriously! They love the same thing, the only problem is that the mountain lions eat the llamas. You just have to block each of them with folilage and/or rocks and/or water. I discovered this when I put a cougar in the same exhibit as a llama herd and there were green faces all around. Life's strange, isn't it?

Gosh, I sure can babble, can't I? :rolleyes

Fawkes:
There's Triceratops and Ankylosaurus, i think.

drewbster:
Okay, my first post :) I just got ZTCC like two or three days ago, totally hooked, and I'm already in the habit of mixing zebras/gazelles/wildebeest/ostriches, only done a couple zoos so far.

But this morning, even though the scientest had fits, I mixed stegasaurus and camptosaurus, and it remained one of my more popular exhibits, plus they've been breeding like crazy :w00t

Can't wait to try the mountain lion and llama -- I was also wondering this morning if any animals and dinosaurs might get along. I learned that stegs and mooses don't like each other....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version