Zoo Tycoon 1 > ZT1 Strategies

Have you ever made a human exhibition?

(1/3) > >>

spiderdraco:
Je, je, je... i came with this idea the other day.
I made an exhibit already big to contain a lion pride, but instead of using grass floor, i´ve used concrete and asphalt; kidnapped four guests (a man, a woman, a boy and a girl) and built a funny human exhibit.
Ah, build a wall so it blocks the exhibit gate.
This is what i used to build it:
Shelter: A Restaurant (looks funny inside).
Foliage: Topiaries and flowerbeds.
Rocks: Benches, tables and small fountains.
Toys: Bouncy Rides and the dino slide.

As soon as i get my computer back from repairing, i will post the exhibit with some pics of my island zoo.

Is really good to create the exhibit and i would like to see if someone can make a better one using the default items from ZTCC.

P.S. Sorry if this is in a wrong section.

tiger zookeeper:
sounds funny i'll look forward to seeing a pic(also i didnt even know that it was possable)

Artemis:
I've done something similar to that, but I make them for my angry guests. I find that when unhappy guests are isolated with facilities for all their needs, they quickly take care of themselves so I can put them back into society, as it were. It helps keep my guest happiness and zoo rating up. I use decorative fences, which they can't get through, to contain them.

tiger zookeeper:
that probable works because usualy guests get made because they dont have all of their needs satisfied, i sometimes grab a guest and stick him/her in a isolated area with everything they need and let them just spend all their money and then after a while i let him/her go and get another guest in his/her place

edit:actualy i think you kinda implied that not getting theirs needs is the problem

Artemis:
There is no problem. Guests tend to walk in circles around a restaurant complaining of hunger, etc., so I pick them up and isolate them with the restaurant so they have no choice but to go in. That's the point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version