Zoo Tycoon 1 > ZT1 Scenarios

Journey through Time Scenerios

(1/5) > >>

leopard100:
Hi everyone i have just got to the 4th part of Journey Through Time and i am having some trouble with the layout, does anyone have some tips and information i could use that might help me too complete this scenario
:IloveZA:
Leopard100

banmenowBK:
What Journey through time, I went through all the scenerios and I didn't find this one. Either provide more details or get the right name.

leopard100:
Sorry bout that i have got to the scenario that you have to breed all endangered species like the giant panda and komodo dragon for example, Leopard100

banmenowBK:
Build a plaza a good distance from the entrance, place flowers and stuff along this path. Around the plaza place a restruant, gift shop, and two attractions. Branch of from the plaza make three path ways, each in separte directions. All pathways should at least be two spaces wide unless you are leading to an exhibit or placing path infront a show stands. Make a border around the plaza, two spaces wide, with a path. On that border make branches to exhibits. It should look something like this.

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/65/zoo0133ea.jpg

Design may varry, depending on size of map, available funds, personal modifications, and objects available.

Cool avatar

leopard100:
thanks for reply that will help lots, Love your aviator as well very cool.
:cool:
Did you win the scenario with that method? it sounds great i will try it out as soon as poss.
Leopard100

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version