Zoo Tycoon 1 > ZT1 Scenarios

Operation Crater

(1/2) > >>

leopard100:
I have just started the Scenario called Operation Crater i have got all the animals to breed except the snow leopard, they are sooooooo hard. Does anyone have some tips on how to breed them?

ktesch:
I didn't know there was a Scenario in Zoo Tycoon 1 called that. What Level? Beginner,Intermediate, Advanced or Very Advanced. I just bought Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection and didn't see it in the list of Scenarios. You have to complete the Beginner and Intermediate ones first before you can unlock the other ones. It must be one of those.

KTesch (Kim)

leopard100:
sorry for anny comfusion but it is on the uxp expansion pack.
Thanks for helping me though!
leopard100
(real name kim - as well!)

Taun:
their smilliar to the panda in the game, in that they dont like too many guest viewing them.
so try the following
1-limit the viewing area for guests
2-try using a sunken exhibit
3-dont place the path right up next to your viewing area leave a space of one tile
4-try picking up the female and putting her back in the exhibit, this appartely resets the games system and it then recalculates whether then will have a baby!

(also my sister in-laws name is Kim)

ktesch:
Uxp Expansion Pack? Or, I was thinking it was in the FreeForm section of the game. Not sure if I'm ever going to try Freeform or Challenge Games.

KTesch (Kim)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version