Author Topic: How do I get a Downloaded zoo t appear in the game?  (Read 2283 times)

Offline p.b.7090

• Pooper Scooper
How do I get a Downloaded zoo t appear in the game?
« on: July 11, 2006, 04:51:58 PM »
Ive downloaded alot of Zoo tycoon 2 zoo but where do they show up on the game plz help.:huh:

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 04:55:28 PM »
They should show up just like any other thing in your game. For instance, in freeform mode the animals should show up in the adoption panel alongside all the other animals that came with ZT2 :happy:

Offline Bjrichards

• Zookeeper
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 05:03:17 PM »
i have a question..i can finally get stuff in the game now but none of the items have names and the animals arent like Ibex 1 and Ibex 2 its just numbers and i cant get Zoopedia to work either can sorry if this is answered somewhere :pinch:

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 12:14:07 AM »
this sounds like a problem with a mucked up file - what have you downlaoded and have you modified your games files in any way.

Offline Bjrichards

• Zookeeper
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 06:43:24 AM »
i have alot i can post them all here if you want or i can send you a PM or something? im not to worried about it cause only the downloaded animals dont have names and stuff otherwise they work fine..oh and just in case you need to know i use csleesburg method to download things

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 07:01:45 AM »
Question: What language is your ZT2 game? If it is not English, the names won't work :crying:

Offline Bjrichards

• Zookeeper
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 07:03:19 AM »
I have english (im American lol)

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 11:23:18 AM »
if you post the list here then others can look at it as well and we can see if there are conflicts - also if you use downlaods from another site please tell us which site you got them

Offline Bjrichards

• Zookeeper
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 12:19:40 PM »
i cleared alot of the stuffi had and got the stuff i really wanted but its still alot but here i go *gets her fingers ready* Zebroid,Spotted Hyena,Mammoth,Yacare caimen,Saola ,Penguin pack,Cassowary,Emu,African Leopard,Alligator,Arabian Oryx,Lesser Flamingo,Fan.Wolf,Asian black bear,Malay.Tapir,Siam.Croc,Siberian and Sumatran Tiger, and WeeppingWillow if they are not at ZA they are at ZT2DC (sorry for not posting sooner been busy)

Offline dinoman1

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 01:28:04 PM »
Where Did You Get The Mammoth!!! Thats Like My Favorite Animal!!!:wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline Bjrichards

• Zookeeper
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 01:46:23 PM »
Quote from: dinoman1
Where Did You Get The Mammoth!!! Thats Like My Favorite Animal!!!:wub: :wub: :wub:

its at penguinman's site anyway does anyone know whats going on with it? if this cant be helped then its ok i dont really mind it'd just be nice to have the zoopedia and knowing what animal is which

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 10:57:00 PM »
ok first thing i suggest you do is take out all of the downaods and see if your game works.  if it does then add the downlaods in one by one and see then which one starts causign problems with your game.

Offline Bjrichards

• Zookeeper
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2006, 08:04:23 AM »
Quote from: RedNotDead
ok first thing i suggest you do is take out all of the downaods and see if your game works.  if it does then add the downlaods in one by one and see then which one starts causign problems with your game.

k ill try that to see if having all of those is the problem ill edit this post to tell if it worked or not :happy: ok i found that ambients and varients work fine except for 1 varient and that its just animals and trees and bulidings dont have names or zoopedia i dont use the zoopedia tho.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 08:14:43 AM by Bjrichards »