Author Topic: Liger issues  (Read 3203 times)

Offline Kuroneko Tenshi

• Pooper Scooper
Liger issues
« on: August 05, 2006, 08:43:06 AM »
This is my first post here, I've been playing ZT for a while, I own 1 and 2, and I currently have 2 installed with the Endangered pack, and the Dino pack.

I've noticed that the Ligers that I've downloaded from here (and now that I think about it.. the king cheetahs as well) don't drink.. or eat... or pretty much anything.   Basically everything goes red except for privacy since I put extra trees in.  Is there any reason why this would be happening? Thanks if anyone can help me.

Offline luckybunny

• Zookeeper
  • Don't kiss flamingoes- it's not healthy
Liger issues
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 08:49:12 AM »
Welcome KT, To ZA! I have this kind of problem with my polar bears alot, but those animals don't eat from the artificial carcacess (sp?). Try giving them the pile of meat it you were doing that. also the food throughs can't be aganst a fence, and have to have dirt/rock under them. Hope that helps!

Offline dinoman1

• Pooper Scooper
Liger issues
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 08:56:48 AM »
also the ligers get pregnat, and as it sais "Liger1 is going to give birth" it lies down just like any other animal, but it dosn't have babies. i hate that!!:angry::angry:

Offline Kuroneko Tenshi

• Pooper Scooper
Liger issues
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 09:03:13 AM »
D: That sucks.  I need to figure out how to make and code these things myself because I'll make sure I finish them up fully... So they don't starve themselves and not eat or play with toys or do anything but walk around and .. walk.. around.

Offline dinoman1

• Pooper Scooper
Liger issues
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2006, 09:41:36 AM »
no mine eat and play with toys

i suck at coding( i tried two animals and both failed) so good luck!!

Offline Kuroneko Tenshi

• Pooper Scooper
Liger issues
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 09:43:15 AM »
I don't even know where to start with coding.  Eh. One day this'll all make sense to me, I'll be learning it soon. ::sigh:: My poor starving ligers xD

Edit:

Hm. I suppose Ligers are just some of those animals that need the exibit built BEFORE they get there. I deleted my first two and added two more now that the exibit was already done and it seems to be working well... So far.

Edit:

Nope.  Nevermind.  Still have the same issues.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 09:52:16 AM by Kuroneko Tenshi »

Offline Kuroneko Tenshi

• Pooper Scooper
Liger issues
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2006, 10:19:21 AM »
Quote from: dinoman1
also the ligers get pregnat, and as it sais "Liger1 is going to give birth" it lies down just like any other animal, but it dosn't have babies. i hate that!!:angry::angry:

Seems like my Ligers are fine now, oddly enough.  I've got cubs too Oo;I don't know what's wrong with yours. See?http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/KuronekoTenshi/ligers.jpg

Please do not double post - use the edit button in future - alloy61
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 10:48:08 AM by alloy61 »

Offline dinoman1

• Pooper Scooper
Liger issues
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2006, 11:17:02 AM »
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... i don't know:blink: :blink:

Offline Kuroneko Tenshi

• Pooper Scooper
Liger issues
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2006, 11:36:34 AM »
-_- I didn't save my zoo and closed it, thinking I did.  So.  Now I know what to do.  And the King Cheetahs are just picky too.  It's like alot of the other 'rare' felines I suppose xD

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
Liger issues
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2006, 12:53:26 PM »
It might be that some of the animals, like the Liger, have not been updated yet to be completely compatible with the new expansion packs. When that happens, the animals are using coding that come from an animal who's behaviors have been updated. Penguinman's penguins started to swim on land when AA came out, and they had to be updated. Now I'm not sure that the Liger hasn't been updated, but I don't think it has. That is probably the problem.

Offline Budgielover101

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
Liger issues
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2006, 04:06:07 PM »
Thanks Mika, My ligers do this too. I have stopped using them now. But if that is the reason I will just deal with it. Besides there are still new great animals coming out! (offical and usermade) :woot:

Offline nrg800

• Zookeeper
Liger issues
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2006, 04:35:31 PM »
My ligers don't have a problem and I have ES,AA and DD

Offline lionsr#1

• Pooper Scooper
Liger issues
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2006, 10:41:54 AM »
i don't really know what the problem with your computers are but the Liger works fine on my computer but i don't adopt them often because they need so much room. The cubs look like the tiger cubs but are about the size of a Caracal possibly a bit bigger and i've got all of the add-ons except dino danger edited references to mm2 beta testing are not allowed as this breaks the confidentialy agreement.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 11:02:09 AM by RedNotDead »

Offline dinoman1

• Pooper Scooper
Liger issues
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2006, 11:13:05 AM »
darn! i took out the liger and tried to download it again, and did every thing it said, and now i dont even get the liger:angry: and it says i have it when i look in the zootycoon folder:angry: :angry:

Offline Budgielover101

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
Liger issues
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2006, 12:33:52 AM »
do you mean it says you have it on the downloads page? if it doesn't it must be in the wrong place. Or it could have gotten corrupted when downloading. You could try downloading and putting it in the folder again. Sorry thats all I can think of : :( : hope it helps :original:

Offline dinoman1

• Pooper Scooper
Liger issues
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2006, 10:35:13 AM »
thx but ill have to do that later

Offline lionsr#1

• Pooper Scooper
Liger issues
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2006, 12:36:47 PM »
all you need to do is go to your c drive, program files, microsoft games, zoo tycoon 2. then save it there or if that doesn't work then you go to your c drive again, documents and settings,a application data (to get this file you need you hidden files shown), microsift games, downloads, 3033 (i think) then save it there, if you need anything else you can personally e-mail me because i'll probably forget about the topic

Offline dinoman1

• Pooper Scooper
Liger issues
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2006, 09:23:13 AM »
thx guys!

Offline lizardman

• Pooper Scooper
Liger issues
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 08:15:07 PM »
At least you get the ligers! I've downloaded them a million times and it never appears.:angry: Aw well, I don't use user-made downloads much (no offense). I've downloaded other animals, etc.:original: