Author Topic: Where to put the downloads  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Zoo Tycoon 2 Fan

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/TigerFu
Where to put the downloads
« on: October 08, 2006, 03:14:48 PM »
:juggle: Hey, I joined because I really liked the downloads for Zoo Tycoon 2.  But I don't know where to put the downloads.  Can you please tell me.  If this is posted some where else I'm sorry I didn't look hard enough. :juggle:

P.S  If you have to put the different things (objects, skins, stuff like that) In seperate places can you list those too?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 11:10:26 AM by RedNotDead »

Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 03:40:39 PM »
Hi and welcome to ZA!  Be sure to hop on down to Introductions and tell us a little bit about yourself.  :original:

However I'd definitely recommend searching as a way to find your way around here, because we actually have a whole section on how to install downloads, complete with tutorials.

The main tutorial can be found HERE.

An alternate method can be found HERE.

And a topic dedicated to where things go (what folders and so on) can be found HERE.

Hope that helps.  Then if you're still having problems, let us know and we can try and help.  :wink:

Offline Zoo Tycoon 2 Fan

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/TigerFu
Thanks!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 03:45:29 PM »
Thanks!  And what was this introduction thing you were talking about?  Is it a different fourm?  Or is that the scary place where popcorn falls, never to be found again? :sofa:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 11:09:42 AM by RedNotDead »

Offline Budgielover101

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 01:44:35 AM »
lol, Introductions is found here
And be sure to get some of Csleesburg's Cookies! they are delicious and always your favourite flavour! They can be found Here :original:

Offline Serkan88

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 03:02:41 AM »
OK!This has Been anwsered an is :s_closed:

Sorry.
[modnotice=csleesburg]Please don't do the Modding for the Mods. Only we can/should decide when a topic needs closed. And it wasn't your question to start with.[/modnotice]
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 07:25:14 AM by csleesburg »