Author Topic: Help! Can't download things!!!  (Read 1584 times)

Offline GoneWild

• Senior Zookeeper
Help! Can't download things!!!
« on: November 05, 2006, 12:17:42 PM »
Can someone please help me I have been trying to download soemthings since getting mm2 and nothing is working.  I have tried to dl the everything unlock, and penguika's harp seal.  I put them where I put everything else I download and after I move it there they don't show up ingame or in the file.  I don't know what else to do and I really want to dl things again.  please help me.

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 12:38:23 PM »
MM things have to be downloaded directly into C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2. Try that and see if it doesn't work. Use Cut/Paste to move it out of the folder it's in.

Offline GoneWild

• Senior Zookeeper
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 01:36:41 PM »
Well what I finally ended up doing was making a downloads folder in the zt2 folder and moving it there then moving it to the zt2 folder then.  It actually showed up then.  The only one I haven't gotten to work is the zt2, es, aa, mm2 everything unlock.  I put it where I put the other one but it didn't work.

Offline Alpha Dilophosaur

• Scientist
  • I reject your reality, and substitute my own!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 09:35:20 PM »
If you read the download page the everything hack is on, it says where to put it. I think you put it in your profile folder, and replace the Option folder that's in there with the one that comes with the download. :thumbsup:

Offline GoneWild

• Senior Zookeeper
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 12:54:39 PM »
I did that and it didn't work.