Author Topic: Can't get downloaded files in game.  (Read 1506 times)

Offline JoeCool

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
Can't get downloaded files in game.
« on: November 11, 2006, 02:31:01 PM »
I downloaded the pygmy goat, chipmunk and El chupacabra. I saved them and extracted them to the downloads file. on the Zoo Tycoon 2 main start page a went to the downloaded files section and they showed up there but were not in the animals list when i actuallt started the game. I have installed Zoo tycoon 2, Endangered species and African adventure. are the animals listed above only available with a different expansion pack?
Thanks

Offline SadWolfInSnow

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 02:34:51 PM »
I have the same problem! I dowloaded all these animals I was eager to tryout, and when I go to get them for my game from the files, they don't show up. And I have every single expansion pack. It boggles one's mind really...

Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 02:47:30 PM »
Well unless there's a new chipmunk I missed, I believe the chipmunk is ambient, so it won't be adoptable.  It will only show up randomly running through certain maps.

For the others, sometimes certain downloads just won't show up the normal way.  When that happens, the next best thing to try is putting them in the main directory.  You can find detailed instructions on this HERE.  Hope that helps.  :original: