Author Topic: Camera Zoom Hack Problem  (Read 1589 times)

Offline katzmeow

• Pooper Scooper
Camera Zoom Hack Problem
« on: November 15, 2006, 09:34:37 PM »
I am having a problem with the Camera Zoom Hack.  I am running ZT2 with ES & MM and after I installed the hack I was unable to move around once I dropped into zoo guest mode--neither with the mouse nor the arrow keys.  I have experimented with adding and removing the hack a couple of times and it works fine without so it is definitely the problem.  Is there any way to fix this?  I really, really like being able to zoom out so much more, but being able to use zoo guest mode properly is pretty important in this game so I can't give that up.  Any help would be appreciated!

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
Camera Zoom Hack Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 09:37:21 PM »
This is a known issue with the hack. Unfortunately until the hack is updated you won't be able to use it with MM2 :crying:

Offline katzmeow

• Pooper Scooper
Camera Zoom Hack Problem
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 08:24:04 AM »
Okay, thanks.  Guess I'll just have to be patient! :original:

Offline Lugger

• Pooper Scooper
Camera Zoom Hack Problem
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 08:33:15 AM »
will the person who has created the hack be updating it or will someone make pne that is compatible with MM

Offline Jarzzai

• Pooper Scooper
Camera Zoom Hack Problem
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 06:20:11 AM »
Hi all, i'm not certain if you mean the Zoo Zoom hack i put up for download (don't want to be presumptuous), but if so, i'll be looking into updating that for MM starting today, i hope its as simple as the first one. I do apologize for not getting around to it sooner; i broke my foot a while back, and that sure made work/home duties difficult & time consuming.: :( : I'm just now getting some spare time to try and update for MM.

I'll be looking into updating the Zoo Zoom, Forever Food, and PoopBGone. Alrighty then, off i go...
-Jarzzai

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
Camera Zoom Hack Problem
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 06:39:11 AM »
thanks for that info and as the question has now been answered will close