Author Topic: I Found Microsoft But The Rest Isn't Anywhere?  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Gail

• Pooper Scooper
I Found Microsoft But The Rest Isn't Anywhere?
« on: February 27, 2006, 01:26:42 AM »
Okay I can download what I want easlily enough.  Can get to all the files as to where it is to go, but hit a dead end when I reach microsoft. After clicking on that it comes up internet explorer and then something about something I have no idea what it is.
Nothing about zoo games at all that I found.
I usually can only do this when late at night, so be gental with me and please help?
Gail
oh, step by step is great, but still am learning where to find things inside this machine. Shhh! please don't let my computer know this as it might just start taking over and I'll have to work for it.

Offline Bielski

• The Guardian
  • Game Warden
  • Ooooooh Noooooo!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 01:47:42 AM »
Please read the various topics on how to install downloads.

And a question are we talking ZT1 or ZT2?

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 07:04:11 AM »
Bielski's right about the questions. And, just so you know, MS has nothing to do with the downloads. So, if you're reaching MS, you're in the wrong place (doesn't matter which game). Answer the question, and we can better help you.  :happy

Offline Tigeress_10

• ZA's craziest tigeress
  • Raptor Pack
  • Game Warden
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 08:06:21 AM »
The folder you need is located in Microsoft Games, not Microsoft, for both ZT1 and ZT2. :happy

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 03:48:27 PM »
Gail

take a look at the tutorial I just posted today HERE it may help you to find the folder you are looking for for ZT2.

If you are downloading for ZT 1 please look HERE

If you are still having a problem just PM me and I'll do what I can to help out.

Offline Gail

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 03:57:30 PM »
I was asking about the files in my pc where I need to have them so I can have the extras in ZT2ES.
I have the downloaded to my pc, but am not sure where to find the last of the ones mentioned in the download instructions.
I get to the microsoft, then there isn't anything after that, such as the zt folders and all that.
Sorry if I didn't make it more clear.
Gail

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 04:25:19 PM »
Okay, the entire path is:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2 (or ZT1). That's what to use for downloads.
If you're looking for the Saved Games, the path is:
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2\Default Profile
If you cannot see it, it may be that your owner/administrator has not chosen to show hidden files. If it's you, you need to allow those to show. If it's NOT you, you need to ask about them showing them for you. Hope that finally helps. ;)