Author Topic: How Do You Download Varient Animals!? Help!? (zt2)  (Read 1441 times)

Offline Carly_kins

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
How Do You Download Varient Animals!? Help!? (zt2)
« on: March 08, 2006, 08:57:30 AM »
:crying lol i dont have a clue. I have pratically downloaded every animal that comes as a sepaate animal but i really need to know what these varient animals are all about. Does it mean that when you adopt say a lion it could have any colour mane that you have downloaded? I just dont know! lol i would appreciate ANY help at al. Thank x  :wtg

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 09:09:33 AM »
Howdy, Carly_kins! Nice to meet you! Hope after you're done here, you go over to Introductions and meet everyone else!  :grouphug

As to the variants, yes, they are 'random' skins that appear for some animals. They come WITH the animal (except a few separate downloads like the scarred lion). But, the 'trick' is that your graphics settings have to be on High for them to show up. If that slows your computer down, you can compensate by 'tweaking' the other settings (especially the font/font aliasing/font shadow ones). Let us know if that doesn't help. Oh, and the appearance of the skins is about 33%. So, only one in every 3-5 animals will have one.  :happy

Offline Carly_kins

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 09:41:21 AM »
:wtg Thanks! There working great now! Thank you so much! lol it would be good to get to know everyone else too, i think i wil introduce my self in a minute lol thanksagain!

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 09:51:39 AM »
Glad to hear it worked! So, question answered, topic closed.