Author Topic: Runescape  (Read 24697 times)

Offline mandrill

• Pooper Scooper
Runescape
« Reply #225 on: November 11, 2006, 06:01:27 PM »
I feel a little sorry for you X'Ray, what did he do to the money? Oh ya I'm spikewear45 lvl: 76 Full Rune Guthix and Dreagon scimmy may I say I got a way to get free wepons, but you my get caught... Go up to a guy and say I know how do double items. Then if he says how, say follow then lead him to a remot area the tell him to drop and item and hold Ctrl F4. He should log out the grab the item and run! LOL! Thats how I got Guthex! Also around 1mill

Offline X'Ray

• Zookeeper
Runescape
« Reply #226 on: November 11, 2006, 06:08:19 PM »
he wasted all my money on death runes, took them to the wild and died :angry:

Offline Zoocrazyman

• Zookeeper
Runescape
« Reply #227 on: November 11, 2006, 06:30:16 PM »
I know a friend of mine who scamms people.He says he'll cut diamonds and emralds for free then takes them and never gives them back.I'll warn everyone his name is venom ghost 3 because he's been banned 3 times already.So be on the look out!!

Offline Army Kid

• Zookeeper
  • Computer Geek!
Runescape
« Reply #228 on: December 12, 2006, 06:34:45 PM »
I have been playing runescape for over a year now. I am level 25 and I make money by mining, hunting and fishing. I also like to catch a whole bunch of fish or collect a whole bunch of food, cook it, and give it away for free. Two food items for each player.

My player name is Annelieseg

Offline mandrill

• Pooper Scooper
Runescape
« Reply #229 on: December 16, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhgggggggggggg!!! I got hacked! no! my file...

Offline dinomaster30

• Zookeeper
Re: Runescape
« Reply #230 on: February 19, 2007, 05:17:06 PM »
my username is dinokeeper30, i got black med helm, bronze platelegs, bronze platebody, bone spear, iron kite shield, and the combat boots from the stronghold of security.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 07:03:33 AM by dinomaster30 »

Offline dinorhino

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #231 on: February 21, 2007, 05:42:37 AM »
i'm level 56 and i've been playing since March 2005. Considering my friend, who started months after me, is near level 90 i feel a bit small. Oh well, i can always whack people with my rubber chicken of death!!! :happy2:

Offline BottleNoseDolphin1

• Zookeeper
« Reply #232 on: March 24, 2007, 12:46:05 PM »
Im Dillon 1107   Lvl 71 combat  :D

Offline Goldenmarmoset

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #233 on: March 30, 2007, 07:27:10 PM »
I love runescape and I am a member.
Me and my friends are trying to create a group of bountie hunters and we all follow are leader (I cannot say his name or lvl)
I am its head wizard, or more like only wizard, hey we just started.
If there is a player who is stealing items from you or using your account, we will find him/her and take them to wilderness.

Offline TigerTail

• Zookeeper
« Reply #234 on: March 31, 2007, 03:55:26 PM »

If there is a player who is stealing items from you or using your account, we will find him/her and take them to wilderness.

Well the only way you could willingly get the person into the Wildy would be to lure him, and if you read the most recent update..   ;)

Update on myself; long time ago, when I had my level 76, level 14, and level 3, I last posted.  Now, I have the inactive level 82, an inactive level 16, and a very active, newly membered, Player Moderator, level 3  :swoot:  :cool:

Offline Flame_tiger5

• Zookeeper
    • http://
« Reply #235 on: April 01, 2007, 07:38:12 AM »
Hey Everyone I am probably the worst runescape player of all time (exept people that use autoers) My members account is Xsedr, aand my free player account is xse2dr, feel free to add me. I reallly am bad the highest amount of money iv ever had at 1 time is 20k. I need help any suggestions.

Offline macaw

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #236 on: April 02, 2007, 02:51:51 AM »
I've nearly been playing rs for a year now my character is macaw 1000 and is 89 combat nearly 90.

i make all my money woodcutting and i have 2.2m cash and a dragon woodcutting axe, im 93 woodcutting going for 99 the slow way :clap:

Offline Bep-Boi

• Zookeeper
  • The name's Boi. Bep-Boi.
« Reply #237 on: April 20, 2007, 01:17:37 AM »
My way of making money on runescape: Do the death to the dorgeshuun quest if you haven't done it already, and go to the ham storage rooms (The place zanik got killed) pickpocket guards until you get a key. Picklock the doors of any room (CAUTION: If you get in the guards line of sight whilst picking the locks, he'll attack you, so pickpocket the one standing in the direction you are and wait until he finds you stealing from him, he'll be distracted and you can pick lock the door) and use the key on the chest inside. If your lucky, the best jewelery you get are made of rubies or emeralds. The others are saphire, opal and jade. BTW, Goldenmarmoset, can you lure Bluka 4000? He wears red & blue decorative armour, and scammed my diamonds. I gave him lots of stuff in exchange for a poisoned dagger, but he took it off and i gave him my stuff, so just give him death.