Author Topic: LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth  (Read 9901 times)

Offline Texgnome1

• Old Gnome!
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth
« on: January 20, 2005, 11:26:48 PM »
Posted by: Nova Dec. 31 2004, 12:34 AM
Does anybody have this game? I got it for Christmas and I've been trying to play it nonstop. It is the coolest game I've ever played! It is like Age of Empires only way better with unit emotion and talking and great cinematics. You can be four different civilisations: Rohan, Gondor, Isengard and Mordor. There isn't any cheats or new content for it.....yet! Anyway, anybody who have seen or have this game please reply.  

Posted by: Zoo_Master Dec. 31 2004, 12:41 AM
I have it and love it. Got it just the other day. I just can't seem to get to the Black Gate though, and I can't play online for some reason. I really like the Ents. I've only played as Good, so I don't know how the Balrog or Nazgul are, but I do know that the Oathbreakers are unstoppable. I used them to win at Minis Tirith. The Eagles are good, they can knock out 5 or 6 enemies when they swoop in to grab one. And don't fight at Dagoland; it is really hard. The game seems to be biased toward Mordor, they have trolls and the Mumakils (Oliphants). Once I get the online thing working I'll play you. (have you gotten to the black gate yet? I'm there now)  

Posted by: puff_cake Dec. 31 2004, 10:15 PM
I have this game too (got it 4 christmas) but unfortunately the campaign slows down terribly, even on the first level so i just play skirmish games. I have to have it on the lowest graphics settings.  

Posted by: Nova Jan. 1 2005, 12:25 AM
Haven't made it to the Black Gate, still stuck on Helms Deep.  I haven't tried to do Online yet, I have three computers but only one of them can play BFME. Nazgul are cool but they're pretty easy to kill. Gandalf the White can kill the Witch-King in one shot!! Trolls can be leveled up to become Armoured Attack Trolls. I just thought of a strategy to beat Helms Deep, but I can't get on because my Dad is on!  I've only the Balrog once before when in Skirmish Isengard VS Gondor. THE BALROG ROCKS!!    I used its Fire Breath attack and he burnt the Gondor Camp right down.  

Posted by: yellowrose Jan. 1 2005, 03:47 AM
 My hubby just bought me this game today and I can't wait to check it out. If the graphics are as good as I think they will be we will have some awsome downloads for ZT 1 in the very near future.  

Posted by: Nova Jan. 3 2005, 12:19 AM
I'd be cool if someone would be able to put the Graphics found in BFME in ZT1! Just imagine the newest addition to your Zoo, "the Balrog"!!!    You could also have Ents, Eagles and other things all with the Graphics from BFME, but it might not work. Hopefully, someone will be able to do it, cool!  

Posted by: rednotdead Jan. 3 2005, 02:48 AM
(Nova @ Jan. 3 2005, 04:19 AM)
I'd be cool if someone would be able to put the Graphics found in BFME in ZT1! Just imagine the newest addition to your Zoo, "the Balrog"!!!    You could also have Ents, Eagles and other things all with the Graphics from BFME, but it might not work. Hopefully, someone will be able to do it, cool!  

you never know what will happen (especially when YR finishes her move )  

Posted by: yellowrose Jan. 3 2005, 10:13 AM
he he he he took a break from packing last night and have some images to edit....he he he but not giving away what I have just yet but there WILL be items fir ZT 1 from this game. That is all I'm gonna say.  

Posted by: Kuma Jan. 3 2005, 10:26 AM
i got the game and i really like it, i already beat it. anyway the powers are cool but i just cant seem to beat rohan, once they get the ents i just cant stop them.  

Posted by: Nova Jan. 7 2005, 11:37 PM
My Strategy on defeating Rohan Ents:

Mordor:
1. Build a Mumakil Pen.
2. Get a Mumakil
3. Get the Fire Arrow Upgrade.
4. Build an Orc Pit.
5. Make one Horde of Orc Archers.
6. Upgrade the Orc Archers with Fire Arrow
7. Load the Orc Archers onto the Mumakil.
8. You now have the most effective way to beat Ents!

Gondor:
1. Build an Archery Range.
2. Rank it up to Rank 2 Archery Range.
3. Buy several (3-4) Gondorian Rangers.
4. Equip them with Fire Arrow Upgrade.
5. Place Gondorian Rangers on top of the walls of your Main City.
6. Build Trebuchets near the Rangers.
7. Build a Gondor Workshop.
8. Rank the Workshop to Rank 2.
9. Upgrade your Trebuchets with Fire Stones. (I think that is what it is called)
10. You now have the best defence against Ents attacking your Main City!

I was just wondering, does anybody know anything about the Building Graphics. In the "Inside the Battle" Trailers, the buildings had tiny animations in them. Like the Slaughterhouse, you could see an Orc call up a Beast of Burden and you see it walking up and you hear it get killed and then you see the Orc hanging a piece of meat. In my game, you never see them. Please, if anybody could tell how to get the Building animations working please let me know.  

Posted by: Zoo_Master Jan. 7 2005, 11:54 PM
OK, I played Squirmish today and used one of the Nazgul. One of my favorite things in the game. He didn't die either. Also the Mumakils. Until I try the Balrog and AOTD the Mumakil and Nazgul are my favorites.

Tip: Try getting your mumakil/s to lv. 2. They will now have war paint and spikes on their tusks and legs. This will make it even more harmful. Use the Charge on large groups. If you have a mumakil in front of a line of enemies click to charge on the last enemy (farthest from the mumakil). The Mumakil will now trample any enemies in the way of its goal. Also, keep you Nazgul away from Gandalf and fire archers. Use the screech when they are above a large group of enemies. The trolls are not easily killed and can help the mumakils in a fight.  

Posted by: yawehsbeloved Jan. 8 2005, 12:17 AM
I have a question.......i've debated on buying this game. Is it an online game only, becuase i didn't know that the Star Wars game was so i wasted $50 on it....
I'd hate to buy a game and waste another $50 on too.
Thanks.

**What characters can you play?  

Posted by: Zoo_Master Jan. 8 2005, 12:34 AM
OK, I have to do this quick. This is not online only. You can either play close to the storyline of LOTR, have a simple battle with the computer, or play online. Now, you don't really play as "characters" persay. You have 4 choices of an army, Rohan, Gondor, Mordor, or Isengard. Each army has special heroes you can use.

Rohan: Aragorn, Eomer, Eowyn, Gimli, Legolas, Merry, Theoden, Treebeard
Gondor: Boromir, Faramir, Gandalf, Pippin
Mordor: Witch-King on Fellbeast, Nazgul on Fellbeast
Isengard: Saruman, Lurtz

Each army also has special creatures.

Rohan: Ents
Gondor: N/A
Mordor: Mumakil (Oliphaunts), Trolls
Isengard: Wargs

And each will has their own creatures as well.

Good (Rohan, Gondor): Eagles, Ents
Evil (Mordor, Isengard): Balrog

Each army and will have their own fighting styles. I suggest you get this game.  

Posted by: Zoo_Master Jan. 9 2005, 12:15 AM
I feel like telling someone this. In the Campaign mode (Good) you can't go to the black gate until you beat Dagorland. This is really tough. I need help from my friend to do it. You have to destroy all enemy camps (there are about 20 or more) and survive all the orcs, trolls, haradrim, etc. One of the best ways to do this is to use Gondor and mainly heroes but have armies to back them up. Also make a lot of Keeps and stone workers. Summoning Rohan and the Ents is best done when trying to take out a base. This level is extensive. My friend played for about 1 hour for me, then he had to leave and I took over. It took my about 1 hour too. I haven't fought at the Black Gate yet, but I can get there now. (Use Gondor from now on. More heroes.) I think the gate is 1 wave of enemies that you must survive, then another wave that you must survive, but I don't know for sure.  

Posted by: Kuma Jan. 10 2005, 11:31 AM
i beat the whole thing for the good guys, in the black gate they send wave after wave so you have time to build up troops between each one  

Posted by: fishtankbabe Jan. 12 2005, 03:18 PM
I love this game. I haven't been playing it for too long (just got a new computer), but it's alredy one of my favorites. One of my good friends is a programmer at EA, and this was his project. He did the Lothlorien and the Fangorn levels.
I love the Rohirrim. I find it very satisfying to watch a bunch of orcs get crushed beneath their hooves.  

Posted by: Nova Jan. 14 2005, 10:28 PM
Hey guys, glad you love this game.  I found out how to get Building Animations now.

What you do is...when you start the game up. Go to the Options Screen in the front page. Change the Detail to Medium. There is Very Low, Low, Medium, High and Very High. On my Dad's Computer, it said that Medium level Detail could make the computer have performence problems. It made it run a little bit slower. But all of the Building Animations and the Movie of the Tower of Barad dur worked perfectly at the start.

I also found this modpack for BFME. It allows you to get way more things in everything. Mordor has the ability to have all eight Nazgul and the Witch-King. Also can get Shelob and Sauron as Mordor. Isengard has Gothmog (The Warg Rider that nearly killed Aragorn in the Two Towers) and an Improved Saruman. Gondor has new Heroes including Isildur, Elrond and three Giant Eagles. Dont's know what Rohan has yet. The Modpack also has all of these new Units for all civs. Gondor has Elven Archers, Isidur's Swordsman and Archers. They actually look like the ones from the Movie. Mordor can make all types of Goblin, Orc Slavemasters and normal Orcs from War of the Ring. But since Slavemasters and WOTR Orcs are from the other game they can't attack the enemy but the enemy can attack them.  Also Mordor can build the Isengard Warg Pit. The biggest change is the Battlions or Hordes, an Orc horde is made in a bunch of 20 orcs usually and you select them so that one orc is controlled and not the whole battlion. In the Mod, you create hordes of 40 or so orcs each horde.  Gondor Soldiers come in Battlions of about 30 soldiers or Archers. Mordor Goblins come in the biggest hordes of about 50-60. Each unit is seperated now and you can control one unit at a time or a bunch of them or all of them. The Modpack comes in a new BFME file called "Play Modded Game." So that means if you don't like the Modded Game, you can play the official, non-modded game whenever you want to.

Offline Texgnome1

• Old Gnome!
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 11:26:48 PM »
Posted by: Nova Dec. 31 2004, 12:34 AM
Does anybody have this game? I got it for Christmas and I've been trying to play it nonstop. It is the coolest game I've ever played! It is like Age of Empires only way better with unit emotion and talking and great cinematics. You can be four different civilisations: Rohan, Gondor, Isengard and Mordor. There isn't any cheats or new content for it.....yet! Anyway, anybody who have seen or have this game please reply.  

Posted by: Zoo_Master Dec. 31 2004, 12:41 AM
I have it and love it. Got it just the other day. I just can't seem to get to the Black Gate though, and I can't play online for some reason. I really like the Ents. I've only played as Good, so I don't know how the Balrog or Nazgul are, but I do know that the Oathbreakers are unstoppable. I used them to win at Minis Tirith. The Eagles are good, they can knock out 5 or 6 enemies when they swoop in to grab one. And don't fight at Dagoland; it is really hard. The game seems to be biased toward Mordor, they have trolls and the Mumakils (Oliphants). Once I get the online thing working I'll play you. (have you gotten to the black gate yet? I'm there now)  

Posted by: puff_cake Dec. 31 2004, 10:15 PM
I have this game too (got it 4 christmas) but unfortunately the campaign slows down terribly, even on the first level so i just play skirmish games. I have to have it on the lowest graphics settings.  

Posted by: Nova Jan. 1 2005, 12:25 AM
Haven't made it to the Black Gate, still stuck on Helms Deep.  I haven't tried to do Online yet, I have three computers but only one of them can play BFME. Nazgul are cool but they're pretty easy to kill. Gandalf the White can kill the Witch-King in one shot!! Trolls can be leveled up to become Armoured Attack Trolls. I just thought of a strategy to beat Helms Deep, but I can't get on because my Dad is on!  I've only the Balrog once before when in Skirmish Isengard VS Gondor. THE BALROG ROCKS!!    I used its Fire Breath attack and he burnt the Gondor Camp right down.  

Posted by: yellowrose Jan. 1 2005, 03:47 AM
 My hubby just bought me this game today and I can't wait to check it out. If the graphics are as good as I think they will be we will have some awsome downloads for ZT 1 in the very near future.  

Posted by: Nova Jan. 3 2005, 12:19 AM

Posted by: rednotdead Jan. 3 2005, 02:48 AM
(Nova @ Jan. 3 2005, 04:19 AM)

you never know what will happen (especially when YR finishes her move )  

Posted by: yellowrose Jan. 3 2005, 10:13 AM
he he he he took a break from packing last night and have some images to edit....he he he but not giving away what I have just yet but there WILL be items fir ZT 1 from this game. That is all I'm gonna say.  

Posted by: Kuma Jan. 3 2005, 10:26 AM
i got the game and i really like it, i already beat it. anyway the powers are cool but i just cant seem to beat rohan, once they get the ents i just cant stop them.  

Posted by: Nova Jan. 7 2005, 11:37 PM
My Strategy on defeating Rohan Ents:

Mordor:
1. Build a Mumakil Pen.
2. Get a Mumakil
3. Get the Fire Arrow Upgrade.
4. Build an Orc Pit.
5. Make one Horde of Orc Archers.
6. Upgrade the Orc Archers with Fire Arrow
7. Load the Orc Archers onto the Mumakil.
8. You now have the most effective way to beat Ents!

Gondor:
1. Build an Archery Range.
2. Rank it up to Rank 2 Archery Range.
3. Buy several (3-4) Gondorian Rangers.
4. Equip them with Fire Arrow Upgrade.
5. Place Gondorian Rangers on top of the walls of your Main City.
6. Build Trebuchets near the Rangers.
7. Build a Gondor Workshop.
8. Rank the Workshop to Rank 2.
9. Upgrade your Trebuchets with Fire Stones. (I think that is what it is called)
10. You now have the best defence against Ents attacking your Main City!

I was just wondering, does anybody know anything about the Building Graphics. In the "Inside the Battle" Trailers, the buildings had tiny animations in them. Like the Slaughterhouse, you could see an Orc call up a Beast of Burden and you see it walking up and you hear it get killed and then you see the Orc hanging a piece of meat. In my game, you never see them. Please, if anybody could tell how to get the Building animations working please let me know.  

Posted by: Zoo_Master Jan. 7 2005, 11:54 PM
OK, I played Squirmish today and used one of the Nazgul. One of my favorite things in the game. He didn't die either. Also the Mumakils. Until I try the Balrog and AOTD the Mumakil and Nazgul are my favorites.

Tip: Try getting your mumakil/s to lv. 2. They will now have war paint and spikes on their tusks and legs. This will make it even more harmful. Use the Charge on large groups. If you have a mumakil in front of a line of enemies click to charge on the last enemy (farthest from the mumakil). The Mumakil will now trample any enemies in the way of its goal. Also, keep you Nazgul away from Gandalf and fire archers. Use the screech when they are above a large group of enemies. The trolls are not easily killed and can help the mumakils in a fight.  

Posted by: yawehsbeloved Jan. 8 2005, 12:17 AM
I have a question.......i've debated on buying this game. Is it an online game only, becuase i didn't know that the Star Wars game was so i wasted $50 on it....
I'd hate to buy a game and waste another $50 on too.
Thanks.

**What characters can you play?  

Posted by: Zoo_Master Jan. 8 2005, 12:34 AM
OK, I have to do this quick. This is not online only. You can either play close to the storyline of LOTR, have a simple battle with the computer, or play online. Now, you don't really play as "characters" persay. You have 4 choices of an army, Rohan, Gondor, Mordor, or Isengard. Each army has special heroes you can use.

Rohan: Aragorn, Eomer, Eowyn, Gimli, Legolas, Merry, Theoden, Treebeard
Gondor: Boromir, Faramir, Gandalf, Pippin
Mordor: Witch-King on Fellbeast, Nazgul on Fellbeast
Isengard: Saruman, Lurtz

Each army also has special creatures.

Rohan: Ents
Gondor: N/A
Mordor: Mumakil (Oliphaunts), Trolls
Isengard: Wargs

And each will has their own creatures as well.

Good (Rohan, Gondor): Eagles, Ents
Evil (Mordor, Isengard): Balrog

Each army and will have their own fighting styles. I suggest you get this game.  

Posted by: Zoo_Master Jan. 9 2005, 12:15 AM
I feel like telling someone this. In the Campaign mode (Good) you can't go to the black gate until you beat Dagorland. This is really tough. I need help from my friend to do it. You have to destroy all enemy camps (there are about 20 or more) and survive all the orcs, trolls, haradrim, etc. One of the best ways to do this is to use Gondor and mainly heroes but have armies to back them up. Also make a lot of Keeps and stone workers. Summoning Rohan and the Ents is best done when trying to take out a base. This level is extensive. My friend played for about 1 hour for me, then he had to leave and I took over. It took my about 1 hour too. I haven't fought at the Black Gate yet, but I can get there now. (Use Gondor from now on. More heroes.) I think the gate is 1 wave of enemies that you must survive, then another wave that you must survive, but I don't know for sure.  

Posted by: Kuma Jan. 10 2005, 11:31 AM
i beat the whole thing for the good guys, in the black gate they send wave after wave so you have time to build up troops between each one  

Posted by: fishtankbabe Jan. 12 2005, 03:18 PM
I love this game. I haven't been playing it for too long (just got a new computer), but it's alredy one of my favorites. One of my good friends is a programmer at EA, and this was his project. He did the Lothlorien and the Fangorn levels.
I love the Rohirrim. I find it very satisfying to watch a bunch of orcs get crushed beneath their hooves.  

Posted by: Nova Jan. 14 2005, 10:28 PM
Hey guys, glad you love this game.  I found out how to get Building Animations now.

What you do is...when you start the game up. Go to the Options Screen in the front page. Change the Detail to Medium. There is Very Low, Low, Medium, High and Very High. On my Dad's Computer, it said that Medium level Detail could make the computer have performence problems. It made it run a little bit slower. But all of the Building Animations and the Movie of the Tower of Barad dur worked perfectly at the start.

I also found this modpack for BFME. It allows you to get way more things in everything. Mordor has the ability to have all eight Nazgul and the Witch-King. Also can get Shelob and Sauron as Mordor. Isengard has Gothmog (The Warg Rider that nearly killed Aragorn in the Two Towers) and an Improved Saruman. Gondor has new Heroes including Isildur, Elrond and three Giant Eagles. Dont's know what Rohan has yet. The Modpack also has all of these new Units for all civs. Gondor has Elven Archers, Isidur's Swordsman and Archers. They actually look like the ones from the Movie. Mordor can make all types of Goblin, Orc Slavemasters and normal Orcs from War of the Ring. But since Slavemasters and WOTR Orcs are from the other game they can't attack the enemy but the enemy can attack them.  Also Mordor can build the Isengard Warg Pit. The biggest change is the Battlions or Hordes, an Orc horde is made in a bunch of 20 orcs usually and you select them so that one orc is controlled and not the whole battlion. In the Mod, you create hordes of 40 or so orcs each horde.  Gondor Soldiers come in Battlions of about 30 soldiers or Archers. Mordor Goblins come in the biggest hordes of about 50-60. Each unit is seperated now and you can control one unit at a time or a bunch of them or all of them. The Modpack comes in a new BFME file called "Play Modded Game." So that means if you don't like the Modded Game, you can play the official, non-modded game whenever you want to.

Offline Marshtomp8

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://rpkings.proboards32.com
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2005, 06:36:05 AM »
I've got it! It's awsome my faveorate made map is the war of the Races! but Dwarfs are too hard to kill! Anyone have any hints?

Offline Firstborn Dragon

• Scientist
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 07:28:19 PM »
Where is this mod pack, anyone know?

Almost beat the light campain, persoanlly find the heros sickenly strong once they hit lv 10.

(Seriously Gandaulf's group of heros can take most maps solo WITHOUT using the backup units.)

Offline Marshtomp8

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://rpkings.proboards32.com
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 09:13:10 AM »
Mod pak?

Offline dlugopets

• Senior Zookeeper
  • ~I am invisible~
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2005, 12:17:43 PM »
Does anyone have an easy, effective, and quick way to beat the 1st battle Gondor plays?   Forgot the name.

Also - modpack?

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2005, 12:33:15 PM »

Offline pepe_starr

• Affiliates
  • Senior Zookeeper
  • ZTG Admin
    • Zoo Tycoon Gold
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2005, 01:50:47 AM »
It is a good game but I think it can get a bit tiring after a time :sad

Offline dlugopets

• Senior Zookeeper
  • ~I am invisible~
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2005, 05:44:20 PM »
ya - i get into modes when i desperately hav to play it, then like 2 months go by and im like, "I dont want to play that!"

BTW - they are coming out with a BFME II

Offline pandaman94

• Zookeeper
    • http://
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2005, 06:26:21 PM »
SPOILER ALERT!this game is totaly fun, especialy online user-made maps! :D
by the way i heard bfme 2 has a dwarf team whos 20 power (maybe 10) ability is the octopus monster summon and there is an elf team!

Offline HorseGal

• Zookeeper
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2005, 04:37:04 PM »
yeah, I've heard of BFME2
I want to get that game....it looks sooo cool!

Offline pandaman94

• Zookeeper
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2005, 05:17:03 PM »
it wont work when i download the mod! :(
help plz

Offline dlugopets

• Senior Zookeeper
  • ~I am invisible~
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2005, 09:35:31 PM »
Can someone PM a way to beat Cair Andros?

Offline Leveler

• Zookeeper
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2005, 10:18:01 PM »
Originally posted by dlugopets@Sep 29 2005, 10:35 PM
Can someone PM a way to beat Cair Andros?
your talking about for the good side, right?

Anyway, i can't beat Isenguard on hard
i just get overrun by wargs and siege units.

Offline GoneWild

• Senior Zookeeper
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2005, 06:35:55 AM »
how do u dl mods

Offline Leveler

• Zookeeper
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2005, 12:07:06 PM »
I can't wait for BFME 2 comes out

Offline HorseGal

• Zookeeper
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2005, 07:53:57 PM »
yeah....I looked at the screenshots and the game looks very, very cool!

Offline D.J. Ali

• Zookeeper
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2005, 09:43:42 AM »
Yeah, the best LotR game. BFME is the Lord of the Game :lol . I don't have, cause of my graphic car :angry  :blush  :( ...
I'm also a member of MEC, so it's the best place to find help and downloads.

Offline dlugopets

• Senior Zookeeper
  • ~I am invisible~
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2005, 08:27:07 PM »
LOTR BFMEII is coming early 2006!!!  It looks soooo good!!!  you can make ur own hero and castle.  so cool.  Go to the BFME site and click the pic!  then look at da FAQs and screenshots!!

Offline Zoo_Master

• Zookeeper
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2005, 08:44:12 PM »
FYI, the Beta for BFME2 is out.  If you pre-order the game online at EBgames or Gamespot they will send you a 20-digit registration code.  (Gamespot sends them out every Thursday.  EB is almost immediate).  If you pre-order the game instore then ask them for the code (I would seriously suggests EB games for this; as Gamespot seems to be a little bit in the dark about it all).  Then you go to this website http://www.bfme2.ea.com/beta and put the code in.  After a while you can download the game from FilePlanet (you need to have an account; it's free).

You know what, this website explains it much better. (I'm |FF|TB750 and also Drogoth the Dragon Lord on that site).
http://www.gamereplays.org/bfme2/

Scroll down a bit and search for the right info.  Or, go to the forums and look around.  Don't make a new topic.  There are plenty of topics that address the beta.

Anyway; it's only the Goblins and Dwarves; but it's the whole thing that has to do with them.  It is only Multiplayer; so you have to have internet (obviously).  You get 2 1v1 maps.  Hope to see you there (Drogoth750 is my name).

Offline returnofthequagga

• Zookeeper
    • My Deviantart Page
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2005, 10:55:23 AM »
i got battle for middle earth for my dad for christmas :D  i tried playing it, and im no good at it at all, as to be expected :lol

Offline dlugopets

• Senior Zookeeper
  • ~I am invisible~
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2005, 12:48:04 PM »
Did you try Campaign or Skirmish???  Also, did u see the tutorial thing?

• Zookeeper
    • My Deviantart Page
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2005, 01:08:05 PM »
i started the campaign and did the tutorial, but ive never been any good at these kinds of games, although they are very fun :lol

Offline dlugopets

• Senior Zookeeper
  • ~I am invisible~
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2005, 12:56:28 PM »
Do a skirmish and b Gondor and build 1 barracks. 1 archery range, 1 stable(if u want) and 1 well.   Make da rest farms.  (station ur archers on top of the wall to shoot down enemies.)  Then wait until u get enough powers to get the eagles.  Finally, get the heroes and goo out and attack.  Right before u get there, summon all ur allies.  

Try it.  it is fuuuun!

• Zookeeper
    • My Deviantart Page
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2005, 08:08:29 AM »
ok i'll try it! :lol