Author Topic: Game Maker!  (Read 14486 times)

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
Game Maker!
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2006, 05:49:27 PM »
Because I've almost mastered gravity and side-scrolling, I will be making a new game called Boxer Baub. In the game, you are a guy who lives in a log cabin in the Alps named Boxer Baub and all he wears is a santa hat, boxers, shoes and socks. He has two powerful plasma blasters instead of hands and some evil guy has brought all of his house appliances to life and Baub must fight them off! It will be very Megaman like and this is why I needed to know how to make a life bar. :happy

Offline BlackDragon

• Zookeeper
    • http://www.freewebs.com/doubledentertainment/
Game Maker!
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2006, 07:22:31 PM »
Originally posted by penguinman@Jan 6 2006, 07:00 PM

You can download my best and finished game, Bee Dodger, here
Bee Dodger is a cool game, addictive.

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
Game Maker!
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2006, 07:46:35 PM »
I've also made a game called Fred the Fennec. Not really a game but a fun little doohickey that lets you make a little Fennec Fox do different stuff. Like wave, dance, chase tail, break dance, juggle, act frisky, etc. Most of the animations I'm planning on doing haven't been done yet though. I'm gonna play it right now!
I'm bored and started a new game called Bopples Wopples (don't ask, remember I was bored :lol)  You are a gray block who has the ability to create purple bombs from nothing. Your goal is to clear every level by planting a bomb on yourself and blowging up yourself until you reach the end of the level without getting hurt by bad guys. You can make bombs bigger to soar higher and farther. You can also set your soaring direction and can kill bad guys by blowing yourself up at them. Hopefully, it will be successful and hilarious. :lol  :lol

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
Game Maker!
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2006, 08:04:54 PM »
Originally posted by BlackDragon+Jan 6 2006, 08:22 PM-->
QUOTE (BlackDragon @ Jan 6 2006, 08:22 PM)
QUOTE (Tigeress_10 @ Jan 8 2006, 04:47 AM)
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
<' + '/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t